God of War ***Spoiler Thread*** (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 17:19 (2188 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

What are everyone's loadouts looking like?

Here's what I'm using at the moment:

Light Runic Attack:
Charge of the White Bear

I love using this charge to close the distance on an enemy. Once it's upgraded, you can also use R2 to follow up the charge attack to do a sort of ground smash that has an area of effect. It's great for closing the distance on a mob and dealing a big damage hit right off the bat, and works equally as well for dealing good damage on a strong enemy.

Heavy Runic Attack:
Ivaldi's Anvil

This attack it just a big area of effect attack that freezes low tier enemies and does good damage on higher powered enemies. I use it a lot to just save my ass if I get overrun by a trash mob.

I'm using Cyclone of Chaos and Tartarus Rage as my light and heavy runics for the Blades of Chaos. I don't have too many opinions on those yet, as they're the only two runic attacks I have unlocked for the Blades, so I haven't been able to experiment with anything else. The Cyclone is great for mobs, and Tartarus Rage is just a big slam attack that deals decent damage.

I'm also using the Boar Stampede summon for Atreus. It's maxed out stun damage, so it's great for locking down enemies, which I've found more useful than trying to make Atreus a big damage dealer (although that might be totally possible with a different summon).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread