Muspelheim *SP* (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, April 23, 2018, 21:21 (2194 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I've only done the first two, and I just don't think I'm powerful enough to continue. The second room was already killer.

Kill enemies quickly was a neat one, where you had to kill everyone within a small time frame or they just continued to respawn.

I'm looking forward to going back when I get some better gear.

I also did my first Valkyrie fight tonight (the one that's pretty obvious along the story path), and that was a really fun fight. I'm glad, too, because so far nothing has really lived up The Stranger fight. Thor's two dipshit sons weren't that interesting or challenging.

I just now got the Blades of Chaos and am getting ready to enter Helheim, but my controller died, so I figure that's a good enough stopping point for the night.

Once again, I cannot overstate how good this game is. Between this and Horizon: Zero Dawn (not too mention Bloodborne), I'd recommend that just about anybody that doesn't have one should go pick up a PS4 if they can, even if it's just a used launch model for cheap. This game is that good. It's the first game since like Ocarina of Time that got perfect 10s basically across the board and actually deserves them. Literally my only complaint so far is "They started the game with the best fight, so none of the others live up to it."

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread