Lol! (Criticism)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, August 08, 2018, 09:15 (2081 days ago) @ Cody Miller

There is no rhyme or reason to the sorting systems that helps you find a particular gun.

What? Yeah, there is. By default, it sorts by weapon/armor slot. Did you really not know that!? lololololol

Find Baligant in less than 2 seconds:

[image]

Time's up.

But it would be already be found in an alphabetized list by gun type.

I found it in about 1, actually. But I'm going to actually agree with you that the Vault interface isn't as good as it could be. (I don't use it at all, so I hadn't even remembered that it wasn't as good as the on-character use of exactly the same interface.)

Yeah - Bungie's rather elegant, minimalist interface doesn't scale very well. I'll actually agree with you on that. If you were ONLY talking about the Vault this whole time, I'll step out of the conversation, after reprimanding you that you probably shouldn't say "the interface is bad" if you're talking about ONE SPECIFIC IMPLEMENTATION of that interface, while ignoring the (far more common) uses of the same functionality, unless you're super-clear at the start that you're ONLY talking about that one specific implementation. (Which you weren't.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread