Luke On Sunsetting (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, December 18, 2020, 10:03 (1224 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

No Wu, that's not an idea. That's status quo. While it is fine that you enjoy it, it also means little to what I ask. Feels like a dodge to me. You could have said nothing on this point, and it would be the same result.

How is that a dodge? Sometimes the status quo is actually fine. Using DIM is a perfectly valid solution to the problem. On the whole, I’m not convinced that it’s not the best one. Organizing and sorting and loadouts will always be better with a mouse, period. I do not believe any solution Bungie comes up with would be better than just using DIM. I think to call that dodging the question is kind of silly. Bungie solved the problem by letting someone else handle it.

You disagree with that, and that’s fine, but I don’t think it’s fair to say that Claude thinking it’s currently fine is somehow a problem.

I have absolutely no idea what you're asking with regard to exotics. Can you rephrase your question?

I'd like to clarify my original question instead, hopefully you don't mind.

The original question I asked was; do exotic weapons suffer from the same issue? Why or why not? The context of "the same issue" being about organization through the game interface. To further clarify; "organization" ultimately means in this case "What in this gun makes it worth using over something else?"

Isn’t the answer to that obvious? Exotics are by their nature completely distinct, and there aren’t that many of them in the grand scheme. It’s not difficult to remember which ones do which special things.

It’s much more difficult to remember why I have six Trusts. The only way to make that more easy to remember is getting rid of random rolls, and they tried that already.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread