Thank you all for this input. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 08, 2021, 10:18 (1117 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I will certainly try it with you this week for some strikes if you want (not tonight though—I need to be efficient grinding out double rewards while I can).

I just don’t have much interest in the time investment of getting this to work then also the time of going through a raid.

A shame, as adding folks to a 1300/1330 variants would probably make those go by much faster. (FYI I'll be on.) >_>

Not overall, unfortunately. In our case, adding a 4th to our fireteam sped up our mission completion by maybe 1-2 minutes (we were already completing 1330 nightfalls in roughly 15 minutes as a group of 3), and it took us at least 15 minutes to match up together as a group of 4. The fact that you have to go through that process again at the start of each activity you want to run together really kills my desire to try it again for anything less than a raid or perhaps Dungeon. Even then, it’s probably not worth it from a time investment stand point. My clan will typically do 3 complete Deep Stone Crypt completions in 90-120 minutes. Without getting into speed-runner glitches and exploits, we can’t get through the raid much faster than we already do.

I’d still love to try a 12-man raid just for the novelty of it. It looks like a blast. But the barrier to entry is a bit steep for me (in terms of time required) to do it on a whim, and my schedule is still ruled by a toddler, so it’s rare that I can ever carve out a large chunk of time where I’m guaranteed to go undisturbed.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread