I got this Kerm. No worries. (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, March 13, 2021, 09:02 (1133 days ago) @ Kermit
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, March 13, 2021, 09:09

You might have a rather large to do list considering we’re starting at 9:30 Eastern. I humbly suggest that you go in by yourself and apply those wishes and grab the first checkpoint. If the consensus is not to apply them, just scrap the checkpoint. Also, follow chappy’s instructions. Accept no substitutes.

I can commit to only one raid. Midnight EST is my cut off. As I’ve already stated in my comment in the event, I consider myself a fill-in if you don’t already have 12.

Kermit, with all due respect, I feel your concerns are HEAVILY misplaced. We have at the moment 9 folks confirmed signed up. Do you expect that the 15 or so minutes to add these wishes (if even that) is really a weight on the time? Notice (as I have) 9 folks, each with a focus on two buttons. Would that take too long? Let's say it did, so that would be 9:45 pm for you... Can 9 folks blow through this raid in 2 hours and 15 minutes? I think so, most definitely. We can totally do that with 9 folks, but Shuro Chi shall be the definitive answer to this, I think.

We'll see where we sit in the first hour, and if it turns out we all really do suck we can always just re-up and wish to Riven, but after what I saw on Wednesdays 2nd Run... we'll be fine. (Sloppiest Crypt run anyone of us has ever seen... that we still somehow beat.)

Well I looked up your wishes. I have this vague memory that the 12th wish made a certain encounter harder. Anyone remember what I’m talking about? I don’t guess it will matter that much if we have 12 guardians wreaking havoc.

That's a new one. I know nothing of that. But since you felt the need to check...

First one gets us an extra key for 1 loot at the end. That's two chests instead of one. I look forward to any objections.

Second one makes a secret chest appear which requires a glittering key to open. I state I've had this glittering key for " I don't know HOW long", and I'd like to get rid of it. But... we can of course skip it if its too much time to input, darn thing has lived in my inventory for an age anyway... what's a little more time, eh?

12th makes little holographic images float over out thread. Think Reach flying hearts and thunderstorms, but Destiny. As far as I am aware, that's all it does. Same for my google search. I choose this one as considering what the night is about, it's fun. We got 9 folks in the raid! That's a Pizza and Ice Cream party right there. Let's put some sillyness on our heads and call it a party, yah? Again, we could skip this but... per the night, it seems just right to me.

14th is for the eggs, which I added just in case. If no one needs is (or if those who do need it don't have Wish Ender) we'll just skip it.

TL;DR Kerm. I got this, no worries. Shut up and have fun. ;D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread