...uh... (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, March 06, 2021, 12:49 (1139 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Hey! PSST! Down here! (Stealthy.)

Apologies for the size of that visual representation in my reaction seeing the, honestly, rather barren state of the event at the moment. It's just... y'all not helpen, and it boggles me that I even need to write out what I'm about to write. Maybe I shouldn't, as in my recollection, y'all can be like a herd of cats. Didn't use to be that way (like 9-Clan Escalation Protocol).

TL;DR: The silence is just too much.

Our clan is at max (or close to max) 100 folks plus the potential back up clan afforded to us from Chappy. Whatever your schedule, by simple odds we should be able to pull of a 12 man. This should not be hard to figure out if this can be pulled off.

Y'all like helping others - Right? RIGHT!? (I mean don't get me wrong, would answer a few things.) So then, of course when you see a fellow DBO clan member trying to make an event that calls for a large number of folks to get together, you're going to jump into their post and say helpful things that assist in planning like;

• I'm not going to be able to do this in the next two weeks, I'm out. (Or if you just don't want to, please say so)
  • Stating Time recommendations (Can you do the time I have alotted?)
  • Stating Day recommendations ("I can't do Saturday, but I can do Wednesday!")

But wait! There is a problem... oh no. It's INSANEdrive. If I post, he might bite me! AND YOU'RE RIGHT! I might! Bah-HAHAHAHAHAH! Honestly some of you are a bit over due for a good nibble, but that's another topic for another day, let me ease your concern. Unfortunately, I'm all out of fava beans, so y'all are in the clear... for now. See? Better.

In all seriousness though, please give me data so I can figure out if my soon-as-possable guess in date and time will work. Or even if there is an event to be had! Please. Please Please Please. I shouldn't have to make a post like this just about every time I do this, but apparently I have to. It's not like this is a single player event, I learned that lesson.

Thank you breitzen! That's the enthusiasm I'm look'n for!

Thank you Blazerunner1084!

Let me know Robot Chickens, as if you are in, the odds of us pulling off this 12 man goes up significantly.

Thank you Kermit!

I don't know if that was originally the time, but that might be behind my tentativeness. I have to quit at midnight, which won't matter if we have a dozen. Would prefer at least a slightly earlier time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread