12 Man DBO Raid Status Check (Fireteam Builder Events)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 11, 2021, 16:25 (1112 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

As things stand at the moment, we have enough confirmed folks for a Regular Raid and enough signed up for a 12 Man Raid. With about 48 hours before the current prescribed time, I would like to figure out now if this is +6 raid going to happen, that it shall simply become a regular raid, or just nothing at all.

I'm CALL'N YA OUT!

breitzen, CougRon, KidTsunami, Morpheus414... Where do you stand? Are you all or nothing or something in between? If this becomes a regular raid, will you step out?

Blazerunner1084, you were also part of Chappy Wednesday 12 Man. You still in for this one too?

Then we have the Tentatives.

Robot Chickens, I'm sorry if my plea offended you O great robo-chicken, but I really would like a sign if you're going to be about or not. Pity my great madness. Woe on to me.

Louis Wu & Kermit - Y'all were also part of the Chappy Wednesday 12 Man. Are you willing, and are you able to join in?

SteelGaribaldi - How goes the conflict?

Oholiab & Your Accomplice - Are you likelier?

F000CH - We missed you yesterday.

Note that we have more Tentatives than we can hold. If we do get overflow, we'll figure out how things go as it happens.

And on my side of things... suddenly this rest of the week might not be the best, but I'm willing to shuffle things about to make this happen should the ingredients needed (which would be ya'll folk) be about in abundance. I figure right now that I'll have to make a judgement call anywhere from 24 hours from now to the eve of whenever the event is scheduled to occur, should it change.

I don't mean to hassle anyone and I apologize if this comes across as me being some busybody. I'm just trying to figure out if we have a enough ducks for this party, or if it is over before it even started. I don't know about you all, but if I have a party I want to make sure there is enough cake* for everyone.

Thank you.

*That was a metaphor. There is no cake. The cake is a lie.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread