Anyone else still torn between XB1/PS4? (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 20:50 (3812 days ago) @ Leviathan
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 20:57

I'm leaning towards the PS4, Spawn, but I've been pretty burnt out on a lot of Microsoft's decisions / attitudes the last year or two. Although it's all marketing, the slightly different vibe Playstation is giving off sounds refreshing and revitalizing to my gaming enthusiasm. Even a change in controller, and tactile textures, as well as dashboard style/formats sounds really exciting, heh. :)

I'm bigger into PC gaming now that I got a new graphics card for my 5 year old Mac Pro.

I just finished Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea. It was outrageously boring and pointless, but at least I was bored looking at it with everything on Ultra.

It only took 200 bucks to modernize my old mac, so that could be an option too. Granted it was top of the line (3.2ghz 8 core 2X xeon) in 2008, but I'm guessing if you got a PC in the last 2 or 3 years this would work just as well if not better.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread