Sorta, buuuuut.... (Gaming)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, November 22, 2013, 07:12 (3810 days ago) @ Spawn

...I keep saying I'm torn, but for me it always comes back to, "do I want to pay a monthly sub-fee for TWO online gaming networks?" Because, even if I go PS4, I won't be scrapping my 360, so I'll still want XBLive, but I'll need to get PS+ if I want to play Destiny multiplayer online. Now, I do already have XBL paid for via 12-month-cards that I bought for cheap a few years ago, but I have to ask myself, "can I afford ANOTHER $50/month?" Especially in light of my now 8-month-old son, the answer is an easy "no".

Also, I do want to play out the rest of the Halo story, regardless of the "direction". I enjoy the mythos and campaign, and I have a lot of friends who I'll likely want to play with in the future.

Bottom line; I'm still invested in XBLive and I can't justify the ongoing cost of TWO online gaming networks, so I'll be sticking with Xbox. Although it won't be anytime soon, as there's nothing really compelling me to get it NOW, which is fine; I need time to save up! ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread