Not really (Gaming)

by Hyokin, New York, Thursday, November 21, 2013, 18:33 (3811 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

I'm only torn deciding where I'll be spending my time playing Destiny. I know that it'll be on either of these next-gen consoles, so that kinda narrows it down. Cross-platform cloud saving via Bungie.net would be amazing. I know I'll have plenty of friends on Live and PSN, so I'd have no issue buying two copies.

In general, I'm not all that excited for the upcoming consoles. There's not a single launch game on either console which excites me enough to even rent, so I'll be waiting for a few more months. Odds are I'll be purchasing the Xbox One for Titanfall first, then the PlayStation 4 for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. We got bit in the ass being an early adopter for Xbox 350 so I'm not going to deal with that shit again.

Unless the Xbox One came in white. I'd have to choke a bitch for one of those.

Pretty much all of this.

Don't care about next gen yet. Nothing interesting at launch. Early adoption sucks. I'm broke anyway. My only deciding factor is what Destiny will be the best on.

Exactly my situation.

Emmy and I are able to make ends meet but don't have nearly enough money to be buying a new console.

We're probably going to go with PS3 Destiny and just enjoy it co-op.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread