MONSTER! (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, March 31, 2022, 17:35 (718 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

old monster for reference;

[image]

NEW UPDATED MONSTER
[image]

NEW CHALLENGER - MECHS

[image]

[image]
(Code Geass)

[image]

[image]

I know I know, Mechs are super cool, and you're preaching to the choir, but I think Mechs need a little more time in the oven. They got the basic shapes down, but there's no FUN in the design.

[image]

Where are the greebles to imply some sort of bad ass super weapon? When I pop my super, does the ARMOR respond in kind? If Money and or Bight dust is going to be exchanged for this, they better deliver! Y'all making the same mistakes Bungie made with Witch Queen (;D) if you vote for this as shown. If It's going to be a MECH, I WANT Bungie to OWN that theme (best they can), and SCREAM SHOW TIME while I'm going it!

Now I know, I know, Bungie is clearly going for more of a Mech Atheistic found in, say Neon Genesis Evangelion or Gundam vibe. Probably Gundam. But even then!

[image]
[image][image]
[image] [image][image]
[image]

Look at this! Vents, Markings, AND MORPHS! If they CAN pull off some subtle and TRIGGERABLE type motion like they do with Athys's Embrace, why not this? Maybe NOT to the EXTREME! Duh! But... SOMETHING! If you're going to do MECH, DO MECH! They could really of had some FUN with this, and I'm not yet seeing it! At least make some proper greebles! Yeah, I see subtle ideas of them, but it's UNDER COOKED!

[image]
(Eureka Seven)

MECHS NEED MORE TIME IN THE OVEN!

VOTE MONSTER! rawr.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread