Sounds awful.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, March 08, 2013, 13:59 (4037 days ago) @ uberfoop
edited by Ragashingo, Friday, March 08, 2013, 14:09

Sheesh. Two off the top of my head ideas and blam… I'm with Claude Errera, why all the immediate bitterness?!

Back on topic:

Is it really all that awesome to break gameplay mechanics like radar so that someone can go fetch their phone and use it to repair the game?

Break the game? Excuse me? Who mentioned breaking the game? Radar jamming is part of Mass Effect, Halo 3, Reach, and Halo 4 just to name the games I'm more familiar with. Are they all broken? I started with Halo and Mass Effect features *jammed radar* and tried to progress it to involve more players. If including more people in non-traditional ways is breaking the game then we have an almost fundamental disagreement on games… and at the very least have a different (positive vs. negative) outlook on Destiny.

More positively, what if it WASN'T random people? What if it was friends helping you in your gameplay? What if it could be not just your friend list, but the third buddy in the room who has no TV screen to play on, but can still help participate in other ways? I'm loving this time of speculation, we know so little so the sky is the limit in imagining what could be!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread