Agog over B.Org? Grab your goggles and ogle this DBO logo.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, March 18, 2013, 21:18 (4049 days ago) @ Ragashingo

what? it's not like one of you couldn't have thought "what if we put the b.org logo on a big D?"

Meh. A big part of the contest, I'm sure, was for the benefit of the community. To simplify it, saying, "Why didn't you just think of that" is quite the jerkist attitude. I highly enjoyed all the great work people put in even though I didn't contribute directly. Even if you don't like the logo is giving the admins and the winner the big ole "I'm not saying..." backhanded insult really necessary?

What? I put that in to pre-empt anyone thinking I was meant it in an insulting way (and yes, I realized someone might take it this way anyway). Plus like I said above I enjoyed seeing people's work and the discussion and playing off each other and all that.
I thought the bolding and facedesking I replied to was about the impossibility of what I said, but really I don't know, if he'd like to explain it....

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread