Armour is even worse for me (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:17 (3318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I currently have (on all 3 characters) - Starting white armour, VoG gear, CE gear, IB gear, one set of faction gear, PS4 Exclusive gear and every Exotic armour. Plus a few utility items here and there.

My Titan's Helmet collection is completely full. I actually have to start vaulting stuff now if I want any more Titan helmets. Same goes for Hunter Gauntlets. The only thing I have more than 2 spaces for on any character is shoes. Now there's going to be (presumably) a full set of PoE gear, and multiple(?) sets of ToO gear. Im definitely going to run out of space. Those badass PS4 exclusives will be the first casualties, because they can't be ascended. Then my faction gear? I guess I can re-buy it again some day :/

Weapon space is a nuisance, but Im very minimalist with my weapons. I have each character equipped with full VoG, CE or IB gear, and a few floating weapons like LDR or Crucible stuff like The Swarm, but the rest is Exotics. Even then, there's now 8 more Primaries to fit somewhere. 6 more Specials and 4 more Heavies. And that's just PoE and ToO, not any new Vendor gear. I can vault those and probably be okay, but I know a lot of folks have way more weapons than me and will struggle.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread