Visit “Front Page”

DBO Forums

  • DBO Fireteam Builder
  • Log in
  • Register
 
New topic
  • Refresh
  • Order
  • Fold threads
  • Table view
 
  [«]
[»]
[+/-]

Sidebar

Latest News

  • See you starside, Guardian.
  • TWID 5-9-24
  • TWID 5-2-24
  • TWID 4-25-24
  • The Final Shape: Developer Preview Recap

Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)

  • No Events currently scheduled

Latest postings

  • Activision taking over Halo
    20 hours, 55 minutes ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    1 day, 7 hours, 2 min. ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    1 day, 7 hours, 8 min. ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    1 day, 8 hours, 4 min. ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    1 day, 8 hours, 9 min. ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    1 day, 8 hours, 37 min. ago
  • Jason Jones has a new studio
    1 day, 9 hours, 46 min. ago
  • Close, but no cigar
    1 day, 10 hours, 20 min. ago
  • Close, but no cigar
    1 day, 14 hours, 26 min. ago
  • Frankie Weighs in
    1 day, 20 hours, 15 min. ago
  • Your iron Banner Rerolls - unoudid, 2015-02-17, 10:50 [*] (Destiny)
    • Dayum. - iconicbanana, 2015-02-17, 10:53
      • Rerolled from a maxed out decent roll - unoudid, 2015-02-17, 12:28
        • Thorn and that thing will do some work. - iconicbanana, 2015-02-17, 13:02
          • Axion Bolts FTW - unoudid, 2015-02-17, 13:55
            • Touch of Flame and Viking Funeral Too - iconicbanana, 2015-02-17, 14:12
        • Rerolled from a maxed out decent roll - iconicbanana, 2015-02-18, 07:47
          • Now if I could only play that well [ No text ] - unoudid, 2015-02-18, 08:10
    • It was last Banner, but - RaichuKFM, 2015-02-17, 10:55
    • My Rerolls plus an impromptu review - slycrel, 2015-02-17, 14:26
      • My Rerolls plus an impromptu review - unoudid, 2015-02-17, 14:53
      • My Rerolls plus an impromptu review - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-18, 08:55
        • Thanks! [ No text ] - slycrel, 2015-02-18, 12:15
    • The bad side of reforging for perfection - unoudid, 2015-02-18, 09:23
      • The bad side of reforging for perfection - iconicbanana, 2015-02-18, 09:29
        • The music was perfect :) [ No text ] - unoudid, 2015-02-18, 09:42
    • Radegast's Fury - unoudid, 2015-02-18, 09:27
      • That's beastly. And I'm jealous. [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2015-02-18, 15:38
  • 360 Titans. It's time for a rolling crucible murder-fest. - iconicbanana, 2015-02-17, 08:51 [*] (Recruitment)
    • Learn how to equip your titan defender - Blackt1g3r, 2015-02-17, 09:47
    • 360 Titans. It's time for a rolling crucible murder-fest. - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-18, 08:09
    • If Xenos wants to show as a Gunslinger I'm not saying no. - iconicbanana, 2015-02-18, 15:53
      • Just ignore the maniacal laughter. [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-02-18, 17:16
      • For tonight - Xenos, 2015-02-20, 15:31
    • Going live in 10ish minutes - iconicbanana, 2015-02-20, 17:52
  • Defender Titan Guide - Fallout, 2015-02-17, 07:43 [*] (Destiny)
    • Been looking forward to this... [ No text ] - Korny, 2015-02-17, 08:06
    • Great video [ No text ] - Blackt1g3r, 2015-02-17, 09:20
      • Request for Next Video: Gunslinger [ No text ] - Blackt1g3r, 2015-02-17, 09:30
    • Excellent video, thank you! [ No text ] - slycrel, 2015-02-17, 14:53
    • Defender Titan Guide - Dagoonite, 2015-02-17, 23:42
  • Working from HOME! - TheeChaos, 2015-02-17, 04:28 [*] (Destiny)
  • Burnless Omnigul (AKA, Black eyes and empty mags) - Korny, 2015-02-17, 01:50 [*] (Destiny)
    • Progress report: Nightfall still hates me - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-17, 08:23
      • It won't give you anything good until you stop caring :/ - iconicbanana, 2015-02-17, 08:25
        • Give it a stern command in a firm voice. - Penthesilean, 2015-02-17, 08:35
          • I am SO trying this. [ No text ] - Claude Errera, 2015-02-17, 09:53
            • Me too. Come on 360 Monte Carlo :p [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2015-02-17, 11:20
            • I am SO trying this. - Cody Miller, 2015-02-17, 20:55
              • I am SO trying this. - stabbim, 2015-02-18, 06:55
          • Give it a stern command in a firm voice. - Kermit, 2015-02-17, 23:29
        • It won't give you anything good until you stop caring :/ - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-17, 08:36
        • It won't give you anything good until you stop caring :/ - Morpheus, 2015-02-17, 10:01
        • It won't give you anything good until you stop caring :/ - bluerunner, 2015-02-17, 11:23
    • Burnless Omnigul (AKA, Black eyes and empty mags) - Cody Miller, 2015-02-17, 20:57
    • Burnless Omnigul (AKA, Black eyes and empty mags) - SilentW, 2015-02-18, 17:24
      • +1 - iconicbanana, 2015-02-18, 17:49
  • Iron Banner Vendor Items - CyberKN, 2015-02-17, 01:21 [*] (Destiny)
    • probably reset the rankings a day before :( [ No text ] - CougRon, 2015-02-17, 02:00
    • Noob Question - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-17, 07:43
      • No, it isn't.... - Penthesilean, 2015-02-17, 07:46
        • No, it isn't.... - Korny, 2015-02-17, 08:04
          • No, it isn't.... - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-17, 08:20
          • True. - Penthesilean, 2015-02-17, 08:30
            • True. - Korny, 2015-02-17, 08:48
              • True. - Cody Miller, 2015-02-17, 09:02
          • God, I Suck. - Morpheus, 2015-02-17, 10:06
            • God, I Suck. - Claude Errera, 2015-02-17, 10:40
              • God, I Suck. - RaichuKFM, 2015-02-17, 11:07
                • God, I Suck. - Xenos, 2015-02-17, 13:04
              • Or… - Cody Miller, 2015-02-18, 11:00
    • They didn't fix it! - Penthesilean, 2015-02-17, 07:44
      • They didn't fix it! - CyberKN, 2015-02-17, 09:15
    • Gheleon's Demise - Kahzgul, 2015-02-17, 09:48
  • Is There Really No End To Harassment? - Morpheus, 2015-02-16, 18:21 [*] (Destiny)
    • Yeah, that's annoying [ No text ] - TDSpiral, 2015-02-16, 18:28
    • Is There Really No End To Harassment? - DiscipleN2k, 2015-02-16, 18:53
    • Is There Really No End To Harassment? - petetheduck, 2015-02-16, 19:20
    • I've never run into this problem... - Korny, 2015-02-16, 21:31
    • Is There Really No End To Harassment? - Claude Errera, 2015-02-16, 21:40
      • Is There Really No End To Harassment? - stabbim, 2015-02-16, 22:23
        • *Bows Again* [ No text ] - Morpheus, 2015-02-16, 22:26
      • Is There Really No End To Harassment? - Morpheus, 2015-02-16, 22:25
    • Something to consider - stabbim, 2015-02-16, 22:40
      • Something to consider - Morpheus, 2015-02-17, 09:58
    • Is There Really No End To Harassment? - breitzen, 2015-02-17, 04:56
  • Life is Strange - Cody Miller, 2015-02-16, 17:23 [*] (Gaming)
    • Life is Strange - kanbo, 2015-02-16, 18:06
    • Did you actually play the game? - Ragashingo, 2015-02-16, 19:53
      • Did you actually play the game? - Cody Miller, 2015-02-16, 20:18
        • Did you actually play the game? *Spoilers* - Ragashingo, 2015-02-16, 22:09
    • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - Korny, 2015-02-16, 22:47
      • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - stabbim, 2015-02-16, 23:04
        • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - Korny, 2015-02-16, 23:21
          • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 23:35
          • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - stabbim, 2015-02-17, 06:49
      • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - Cody Miller, 2015-02-17, 00:02
        • Cody Admits He's Wrong rating: 7/11 (63%) - Korny, 2015-02-17, 00:19
        • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - Claude Errera, 2015-02-17, 09:50
          • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - Ragashingo, 2015-02-17, 10:27
          • Cody is wrong level: 9000+ - Cody Miller, 2015-02-17, 11:35
    • I was excited about this until I played the demo - Kahzgul, 2015-02-17, 09:46
  • Bungie hires new loremaster - Spec ops Grunt, 2015-02-16, 12:25 [*] (Destiny)
    • Destiny has enough lore - Cody Miller, 2015-02-16, 17:27
  • Kneepads - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-16, 10:22 [*] (Destiny)
    • They do? - someotherguy, 2015-02-16, 18:36
      • Yup - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-16, 19:37
        • Even in the Tower, oddly enough... [ No text ] - Korny, 2015-02-16, 23:01
          • *slides across entire Vanguard table* [ No text ] - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-17, 08:47
      • They do? - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-17, 19:13
    • There Are Kneepads In Destiny? [ No text ] - Morpheus, 2015-02-17, 19:19
  • Dr. Banana’s Crux Heavy Ammo Heavy Metal 301 - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 10:12 [*] (Destiny)
    • Dr. Banana’s Crux Heavy Ammo Heavy Metal 301 - Up North 65, 2015-02-16, 10:43
      • Dr. Banana’s Crux Heavy Ammo Heavy Metal 301 - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 10:48
        • Dr. Banana’s Crux Heavy Ammo Heavy Metal 301 - Up North 65, 2015-02-16, 10:50
          • That bubble thing is just mean. - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 10:55
            • That bubble thing is just mean. - Up North 65, 2015-02-16, 12:22
              • Bubble up - Blackt1g3r, 2015-02-16, 12:31
                • Half St. 14, Half Glass House. [ No text ] - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 13:16
                  • And 1/6th blade dancer with hungering blade [ No text ] - Up North 65, 2015-02-16, 13:21
                  • All Blessing of Light - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-16, 14:02
              • That bubble thing is just mean. - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-16, 14:01
                • That bubble thing is just mean. - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 14:07
            • The bubble thing should be nerfed... - Ragashingo, 2015-02-16, 14:16
          • I volunteer as Gunslinger. [ No text ] - Xenos, 2015-02-16, 11:25
          • Dr. Banana’s Crux Heavy Ammo Heavy Metal 301 - Cody Miller, 2015-02-16, 15:28
          • Dr. Banana’s Crux Heavy Ammo Heavy Metal 301 - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-17, 19:08
  • Sniper Rifle Scope Comparison - Xenos, 2015-02-16, 07:40 [*] (Destiny)
    • You Know I'm All About That Ambush. [ No text ] - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 07:53
      • It's the only scope I use. [ No text ] - Kahzgul, 2015-02-16, 09:52
        • I'm really favoring it on my LDR. [ No text ] - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-16, 10:20
      • Ambush I use exclusively in PvP - Xenos, 2015-02-16, 10:22
        • I just can't get along with the Ambush - someotherguy, 2015-02-16, 18:34
      • You Know I'm All About That Ambush. - stabbim, 2015-02-18, 14:45
  • Impossible Comeback - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-16, 06:18 [*] (Destiny)
    • Heavy Ammo management - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 07:29
    • An entertaining watch... - Claude Errera, 2015-02-16, 09:16
      • The hologram - BeardFade, 2015-02-16, 19:41
        • I've specifically started watching for snipers there [ No text ] - Beorn, 2015-02-16, 22:37
        • The hologram - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-17, 19:19
  • Need Flawless raider? Join the PS4 Crota team - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 23:57 [*] (Destiny)
    • I have to cancel wed - Cody Miller, 2015-02-17, 00:04
      • You have a very high cancel rate... - Korny, 2015-02-17, 16:07
    • Need Flawless raider? Join the PS4 Crota team - Vortech, 2015-02-17, 17:06
      • Need Flawless raider? Join the PS4 Crota team - Cody Miller, 2015-02-17, 17:27
    • Need Flawless raider? Join the PS4 Crota team - dogcow, 2015-02-18, 08:27
  • I'm frustrated with Bungie right now... - uberfoop, 2015-02-15, 22:04 [*] (Destiny)
    • I'm frustrated with Bungie right now... - dogcow, 2015-02-17, 10:25
      • I'm frustrated with Bungie right now... - Cody Miller, 2015-02-17, 20:29
        • 27 - Beorn, 2015-02-17, 21:00
          • 27 - Korny, 2015-02-17, 22:27
            • That character is ridiculously lucky - Beorn, 2015-02-17, 23:37
        • I'm frustrated with Bungie right now... - uberfoop, 2015-02-17, 22:11
  • Right again re: level design and journey co-op - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 20:38 [*] (Destiny)
    • Right again re: level design and journey co-op - ZackDark, 2015-02-15, 20:55
      • Right again re: level design and journey co-op - uberfoop, 2015-02-16, 12:38
    • Right again re: level design and journey co-op - Ragashingo, 2015-02-15, 21:02
      • tl;dr, Cody was wrong yet again. - Korny, 2015-02-15, 22:00
        • tl;dr, Cody was wrong yet again. - yakaman, 2015-02-16, 09:50
          • tl;dr, Cody was wrong yet again. - Kahzgul, 2015-02-16, 09:51
            • The Yin - yakaman, 2015-02-17, 06:24
          • tl;dr, Cody was wrong yet again. - Leviathan, 2015-02-16, 14:01
            • The Yang. - yakaman, 2015-02-17, 06:28
      • Right again re: level design and journey co-op - stabbim, 2015-02-16, 08:34
    • Right again re: level design and journey co-op - petetheduck, 2015-02-16, 06:22
    • Congrats, you win 1 DBO Commendation - Leviathan, 2015-02-16, 14:08
      • GIVE US MOAR VAULT SPACE LEVI!!!!!! [ No text ] - breitzen, 2015-02-16, 14:27
        • GIVE US MOAR VAULT SPACE LEVI!!!!!! - Warbow, 2015-02-16, 15:10
      • Congrats, you win 1 DBO Commendation - Cody Miller, 2015-02-16, 15:25
  • Co-op Night (XB1 & 360 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST - Kermit, 2015-02-15, 14:18 [*] (Recruitment)
    • Monday or Tuesday? - Lawnmower172, 2015-02-15, 17:37
      • Tuesday - Kermit, 2015-02-15, 20:02
        • Is this thing happening? [ No text ] - ckamp, 2015-02-17, 18:13
          • Is this thing happening? - Kermit, 2015-02-17, 23:35
            • Is this thing happening? - ckamp, 2015-02-18, 00:51
    • Co-op Night (XB1 & 360 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST - Warbow, 2015-02-16, 10:56
    • A bit behind schedule - breitzen, 2015-02-17, 18:08
      • A bit behind schedule - Speedracer513, 2015-02-17, 18:11
      • ..... - Morpheus, 2015-02-17, 18:16
        • I'll keep my eyes open. - breitzen, 2015-02-17, 18:28
      • A bit behind schedule - red robber, 2015-02-17, 18:37
        • Yeah. Live is having a ton of issues right now. - breitzen, 2015-02-17, 18:49
        • A bit behind schedule - bluerunner, 2015-02-17, 20:44
    • Co-op Night (XB1 & 360 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST - Kermit, 2015-02-18, 07:54
  • Full 3D Map of the Abyss - DiscipleN2k, 2015-02-15, 13:07 [*] (Destiny)
    • DBO/n/1364 [ No text ] - Morpheus, 2015-02-15, 13:09
      • Doh! Searched forums. Not front page. - DiscipleN2k, 2015-02-15, 13:15
    • Full 3D Map of the Abyss - petetheduck, 2015-02-15, 14:38
      • Full 3D Map of the Abyss - Beorn, 2015-02-15, 16:14
      • NO....SHIT. - Morpheus, 2015-02-15, 22:02
        • NO....SHIT. - ZackDark, 2015-02-15, 22:34
          • NO....SHIT. - petetheduck, 2015-02-16, 03:46
        • Just exploring the raid level does sound fun. [ No text ] - INSANEdrive, 2015-02-16, 04:17
  • Crota Hard mode Sword bearer hit math - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 10:08 [*] (Destiny)
  • Sorry... - Up North 65, 2015-02-15, 00:32 [*] (Destiny)
    • No worries - ckamp, 2015-02-15, 08:51
      • No worries - Up North 65, 2015-02-15, 09:45
    • Sorry... - BeardFade, 2015-02-15, 10:13
    • Sorry... - Oholiab, 2015-02-15, 11:10
    • Sorry... - iconicbanana, 2015-02-15, 12:05
      • **Update** - Up North 65, 2015-02-15, 12:50
        • **Update** - Oholiab, 2015-02-15, 14:25
  • Closer Than a Shave (Crota HM) - Beorn, 2015-02-14, 22:43 [*] (Destiny)
  • Useless Exotics: How could Bungie fix them? - GrandmasterNinja, 2015-02-14, 13:21 [*] (Destiny)
    • NLB is fine as it is, its a PVP gun - Spec ops Grunt, 2015-02-14, 16:15
      • NLB is fine as it is, its a PVP gun - Xenos, 2015-02-14, 16:26
        • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Kahzgul, 2015-02-14, 20:22
          • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Xenos, 2015-02-14, 22:29
            • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Kahzgul, 2015-02-15, 00:44
              • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Xenos, 2015-02-15, 11:24
                • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 11:58
                  • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Xenos, 2015-02-15, 12:00
                    • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 12:04
                      • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Xenos, 2015-02-15, 12:08
                • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Kahzgul, 2015-02-16, 09:46
                  • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Xenos, 2015-02-16, 10:01
            • NLB is garbage as a PVP gun - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 12:12
    • Super Good Advice - RaichuKFM, 2015-02-14, 16:16
      • Super Good Advice - range matters - slycrel, 2015-02-14, 21:59
        • Super Good Advice - range matters - Up North 65, 2015-02-15, 12:40
          • Another good SGA situational use - SonofMacPhisto, 2015-02-16, 05:12
            • Heh. I'll have to try that. [ No text ] - Ragashingo, 2015-02-16, 07:51
    • So, basically, you're saying that... - ZackDark, 2015-02-14, 20:40
      • I love NLB - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-14, 20:44
        • I love NLB - ZackDark, 2015-02-14, 21:01
        • I love NLB - Kahzgul, 2015-02-15, 00:45
          • He hovers a lot and is a good shot - ZackDark, 2015-02-15, 05:54
          • I love NLB - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-15, 13:27
            • I love NLB - Leviathan, 2015-02-15, 13:35
              • I love NLB - stabbim, 2015-02-15, 20:47
                • I love NLB - Leviathan, 2015-02-16, 13:55
                  • I love NLB - stabbim, 2015-02-17, 13:34
                    • I love NLB - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-17, 16:41
            • I love NLB - Kahzgul, 2015-02-16, 09:14
              • I love NLB - Ragashingo, 2015-02-16, 09:19
                • I love NLB - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-16, 10:07
                  • I love NLB - Ragashingo, 2015-02-16, 11:31
                    • Nobody seems to stick and move in Crucible - iconicbanana, 2015-02-16, 11:44
                      • Shores of Time - Blackt1g3r, 2015-02-16, 13:59
                        • Shores of Time - Ragashingo, 2015-02-16, 14:08
                          • Shores of Time - Kahzgul, 2015-02-16, 16:17
                    • I love NLB - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-16, 13:29
              • I love NLB - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-16, 09:41
                • I love NLB - Kahzgul, 2015-02-16, 09:50
                  • I love NLB - Chewbaccawakka, 2015-02-16, 10:15
    • Useless Exotics: How could Bungie fix them? - Morpheus, 2015-02-15, 13:39
      • Useless Exotics: How could Bungie fix them? - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 14:34
    • Minor tweaks - Durandal, 2015-02-15, 15:05
  • So...My Xbox One Can't Connect To Xbox Live. - Morpheus, 2015-02-14, 12:49 [*] (Gaming)
    • That is a darn shame, friend. - Korny, 2015-02-14, 14:27
    • So...My Xbox One Can't Connect To Xbox Live. - Vortech, 2015-02-14, 15:07
    • So...My Xbox One Can't Connect To Xbox Live. - stabbim, 2015-02-14, 18:15
    • So...My Xbox One Can't Connect To Xbox Live. - DreadPirateWes, 2015-02-14, 20:50
    • We Got It. - Morpheus, 2015-02-15, 13:15
      • Yay! [ No text ] - Leviathan, 2015-02-15, 13:31
      • We Got It. - stabbim, 2015-02-15, 20:51
  • Calling all Relic ninjas! I need help - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-14, 07:26 [*] (Destiny)
    • Calling all Relic ninjas! I need help - ZackDark, 2015-02-14, 08:42
    • Calling all Relic ninjas! I need help - Kahzgul, 2015-02-14, 09:36
    • Calling all Relic ninjas! I need help - petetheduck, 2015-02-14, 09:44
    • Calling all Relic ninjas! I need help - Vortech, 2015-02-14, 15:03
    • Calling all Relic ninjas! I need help - CyberKN, 2015-02-14, 19:25
    • Calling all Relic ninjas! I need help - slycrel, 2015-02-14, 21:53
    • Calling all Relic ninjas! I need help - CaneCutter, 2015-02-17, 08:07
  • Finding your ideal team, with math? - ckamp, 2015-02-13, 18:39 [*] (Destiny)
    • I'm definitely interested - someotherguy, 2015-02-13, 19:34
      • I'm definitely interested - ckamp, 2015-02-14, 01:22
        • I'm definitely interested - ZackDark, 2015-02-14, 08:49
          • But that would awful in low-kill scenarios - ZackDark, 2015-02-14, 08:52
    • Finding your ideal team, with math? - BeardFade, 2015-02-13, 21:38
      • Finding your ideal team, with math? - iconicbanana, 2015-02-13, 23:54
        • Finding your ideal team, with math? - ckamp, 2015-02-14, 01:05
          • Finding your ideal team, with math? - iconicbanana, 2015-02-14, 11:11
        • Finding your ideal team, with math? - BeardFade, 2015-02-14, 01:06
      • Finding your ideal team, with math? - ckamp, 2015-02-14, 00:56
        • Finding your ideal team, with math? - Ragashingo, 2015-02-14, 11:56
    • I've got a math boner now. And it's pointed at you ;) - Monochron, 2015-02-13, 21:45
      • Math should be exercised responsibly kids! - ckamp, 2015-02-14, 01:28
    • Uh... - ChaosSociety, 2015-02-13, 23:56
      • Goddamnit, Chaos. - iconicbanana, 2015-02-13, 23:58
        • Goddamnit, Chaos. - ChaosSociety, 2015-02-14, 00:01
    • Finding your ideal team, with math? - ckamp, 2015-02-14, 09:58
      • Finding your ideal team, with math? - Claude Errera, 2015-02-14, 15:21
        • Finding your ideal team, with mind-numbing tedium. - iconicbanana, 2015-02-14, 17:46
          • DestinyTracker is one use of the API, maybe there's more. - BeardFade, 2015-02-14, 17:58
            • Official API - Beorn, 2015-02-14, 19:01
              • +1 for exposure - iconicbanana, 2015-02-14, 23:19
            • DestinyTracker is one use of the API, maybe there's more. - BeardFade, 2015-02-16, 08:24
  • Bungie Ride Along - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 17:38 [*] (Destiny)
    • Bungie Ride Along - CougRon, 2015-02-13, 18:03
      • Seven Seraphs - breitzen, 2015-02-14, 08:18
        • Seraphim Vault - ZackDark, 2015-02-14, 08:44
          • Seraphim Vault - breitzen, 2015-02-14, 09:05
            • Seraphim Vault - Ragashingo, 2015-02-14, 09:29
      • Bungie Ride Along - Earth - INSANEdrive, 2015-02-14, 09:36
    • Me and DeeJ know what's Up (Down)! - Ragashingo, 2015-02-14, 13:57
      • I don't even call it inverted anymore - ZackDark, 2015-02-14, 20:28
        • I don't even call it inverted anymore - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 09:54
          • Heh - ZackDark, 2015-02-15, 10:53
            • Heh - bluerunner, 2015-02-15, 12:53
              • Heh - Ragashingo, 2015-02-15, 13:09
              • Heh - Claude Errera, 2015-02-15, 14:21
              • This ^ [ No text ] - dogcow, 2015-02-15, 15:27
              • Exactly. [ No text ] - ZackDark, 2015-02-15, 16:22
          • I don't even call it inverted anymore - Mid7night, 2015-02-15, 11:20
    • Bungie Ride Along - Cody Miller, 2015-02-15, 10:28
  • PAX East - ncsuDuncan, 2015-02-13, 11:32 [*] (Destiny)
    • A wild Duncan appeared! [ No text ] - iconicbanana, 2015-02-13, 11:35
    • PAX East - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 11:45
    • PAX East - Monochron, 2015-02-13, 11:58
      • PAX East - ncsuDuncan, 2015-02-13, 12:12
        • PAX East - Xenos, 2015-02-13, 12:16
        • PAX East - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 14:20
          • PAX East - marmot 1333, 2015-02-13, 14:59
            • You gotta show up EARLY for those things. - UnrealCh13f, 2015-02-13, 16:05
              • You gotta show up EARLY for those things. - marmot 1333, 2015-02-13, 16:11
          • PAX East - ncsuDuncan, 2015-02-13, 16:32
            • PAX East - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 16:50
        • PAX East - Monochron, 2015-02-13, 15:44
          • PAX East - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 15:56
      • Almost too fun. *VID* - UnrealCh13f, 2015-02-13, 16:02
        • Almost too fun. *VID* - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 16:13
      • PAX East - MrPadraig08, 2015-02-13, 22:53
    • MONEYMONEYMONEYMONEY - MrPadraig08, 2015-02-13, 22:50
  • Vault of Glass No-HUD Screenshots - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-13, 10:22 [*] (Destiny)
    • OOOOH!! - Beorn, 2015-02-13, 10:26
      • OOOOH!! - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-13, 10:30
        • OOOOH!! - TheeChaos, 2015-02-13, 10:32
        • OOOOH!! - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 10:50
        • I'm an idiot - Beorn, 2015-02-13, 11:36
        • OOOOH!! - Penthesilean, 2015-02-13, 13:45
        • OOOOH!! - petetheduck, 2015-02-13, 14:32
    • incredible [ No text ] - marmot 1333, 2015-02-13, 11:51
    • Where are the top two from? [ No text ] - Blackt1g3r, 2015-02-13, 11:58
      • Where are the top two from? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-13, 12:02
    • How to take HUD-less screenshots *VID* - Korny, 2015-02-13, 17:17
    • Nice! [ No text ] - R41, 2015-02-14, 04:23
    • Does NOT work on Xbox - Beorn, 2015-02-14, 23:55
  • Raiders Wanted - TheeChaos, 2015-02-13, 08:14 [*] (Destiny)
    • Raiders Wanted - Jironimo, 2015-02-13, 08:16
      • Raiders Wanted - TheeChaos, 2015-02-13, 08:29
    • Raiders Wanted - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-13, 08:30
      • Appreciate ya! - TheeChaos, 2015-02-13, 08:38
        • Appreciate ya! - petetheduck, 2015-02-13, 08:46
        • Appreciate ya! - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-13, 08:49
          • Appreciate ya! - petetheduck, 2015-02-13, 08:53
            • Appreciate ya! - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-13, 08:57
              • Appreciate ya! - petetheduck, 2015-02-13, 09:43
              • Appreciate ya! - Vortech, 2015-02-13, 17:33
          • Appreciate ya! - TheeChaos, 2015-02-13, 10:30
  • All the Raidzzz - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 07:12 [*] (DBO)
    • All the Raidzzz - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-13, 07:19
      • #willnotfix [ No text ] - Beorn, 2015-02-13, 10:23
        • #wilnawtfiks [ No text ] - iconicbanana, 2015-02-13, 10:30
    • All the Raidzzz - Up North 65, 2015-02-13, 07:42
      • All the Raidzzz - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 08:01
        • Dr. Strange Coin; or, How I Learned To Love the Raids - iconicbanana, 2015-02-13, 08:35
          • QED [ No text ] - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 08:44
        • All the Raidzzz - Up North 65, 2015-02-13, 10:19
          • All the Raidzzz - Kermit, 2015-02-13, 11:54
            • All the Raidzzz - Up North 65, 2015-02-13, 11:57
  • «
  • 1
  • …
  • 284
  • 285
  • 286
  • 287
  • 288
  • …
  • 419
  • »
179982 Postings in 12560 Threads, 1411 registered users, 532 users online (0 registered, 532 guests)
Forum time: 2026-10-02, 18:28 (America/Los_Angeles)
  • RSS Postings  RSS Threads
  • Contact