Total Biscuit Reveals he's an idiot (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, June 05, 2016, 03:29 (2884 days ago) @ Avateur

In my opinion Overwatch's microtransactions are bullshit, and I will never ever play this game.

I have to agree that they are bullshit, but unlike that guy's stuff in your vid there, microtransactions to unlock emblems and things (which I'm fully against) is not an example of paying not to play in Overwatch. Overwatch is fantastic and fun in general, and the microtransactions do not detract from the experience. I'll never spend a cent on a microtransaction in this thing, but holy shit have I put a ton of hours into this game already. Been playing with a bunch of people from here, too. It's a blast, and you're missing out if you're avoiding it just based on the poor microtransaction model. Just saying, you should try it with the gameplay and fun in mind.

He won't. He hates being constantly proven wrong.

But yeah, I haven't even played Overwatch on my own account much. Playing the game for fun is fun enough that I don't even bother signing out of Sammy's account to hop into a match or two. Wish I could play with Sammy, but we're still not going to pay for a game with such barebones content (it's even worse than Titanfall, now that I think about it).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread