Yep. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, December 01, 2016, 15:59 (2695 days ago) @ cheapLEY

That reminds me, I need two more cards and would love to get to the lighthouse Monday. Two more times after titanfall? I know it will be hard.

I actually deleted Destiny off my hard drive, so I won't be jumping back in any time soon :-/

The Festival killed it for me. Oh well.

Why is that? Obviously, I didn't play or see it. Just diving deeper into the Eververse "give us money" hole or what?

Pretty much. I had already stopped playing Destiny before Festival of the Lost began, but I had been planning on using FotL as an excuse to jump back in until I saw what it entailed. It was essentially just a bunch of stuff for sale. I was fine with the idea of a live team being funded by microtransactions if it meant they'd be adding things like new strikes or little story quests or even new patrol activities. But what they've brought to the game so far has either been terrible (April update), or just more stuff for sale (FotL), or a cool little activity that should have returned as a bi-monthly thing that was blown way out of proportion and made an annual event (Sparrow Racing league).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread