Not Kermit, but... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, November 30, 2017, 01:12 (2347 days ago) @ Tails

• The initial loading animation shifts midway through the process. This is a tiny thing, but I notice it every time I log on, and it irritates.

Yeah this irritates the crap out of me too. It's like nails on a chalkboard every time I see it. I believe that happens because that's the first time the game is able to read your screen bounds from your account profile, so it switches to using those from some universal defaults. I want to do something about it, but unfortunately it's going to be pretty low down the priority list :(

• Fast travel in the tower shouldn't be a thing (unless it works). Right now activating fast travel makes it so you can't view what's at the postmaster.

This is actually the first I've heard of this bug. We gave it a quick go and couldn't make it happen. Does it happen 100% of the time for you? What happens when you attempt to interact with the postmaster? If you can get a screenshot or video, you'll make me a happy chappy.

Okay, so I've never noticed this bug before... but I tried it this evening, and was able to reproduce this bug. Here's a video:

http://files2.bungie.org/dv/Destiny2_fasttravelbug/1280/720/

(Sorry, would have used YouTube or something, but this was easier than making an account. ;) )

It's not just the postmaster; I couldn't talk to ANYONE.

Fixed by going to orbit and returning.

(If it's not crystal clear from the dialogue, I'm a PS4 noob. Korny was walking me through the recording/sharing process.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread