Honestly I think this debate is getting pointless...

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 01, 2013, 19:22 (4073 days ago) @ Avateur
edited by Xenos, Friday, March 01, 2013, 19:27

Highly subjective, and I completely disagree. Then again, a lot of this is subjective, my opinions included. At the same time, in games like BF3 where you can purchase a pack that unlocks all sorts of nifty attachments and abilities for vehicles that otherwise would take not just constant play but actual skill with said vehicles to obtain certain things, people are put at an automatic disadvantage if they can neither afford the pack themselves or if they're actually putting in the time and effort and skill to get to somewhere that someone just got on day one with little to no input.

I actually completely agree with these sentiments, I was just responding to a couple of people calling Reach's armor unlocks "grinding" since if you don't enjoy the gameplay why are you playing to unlock a blue visor that you can only see in gameplay? I realize looking at my original post I should have put armor or cosmetic items instead of guns.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread