Trying to Finish FarCry Primal, then jumping into Division (Gaming)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, March 10, 2016, 17:24 (2976 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I have been looking forward to the Division, but I am currently playing through FarCry Primal (15 hrs, 36% completion). By the time I jump into the Division, i'll be like a kinderguardian.

FarCry Primal btw is pretty damn fun. I have never played a FarCry title, and the primitive weapon aspect really appealed to me. I know that they got a lot of hate for the small weapon pool, but i'm really enjoying it. The environments are gorgeous, and i could just spend hrs running around hunting down animals.

The only thing that i don't like is that they chose to create their own "primitive" language, and I am forced to read subtitles. I can read faster than they can talk, so i spend most of the cutscenes just sitting there waiting for the next subtitle to pop up. It was kinda cool at first, but is now annoying. Seems like it was a cop out to save $$ on voice acting. Every region has the same language, so they only had to change the subtitles.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread