Be like Marty (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, October 14, 2017, 09:37 (2357 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I noticed the issue with music not triggering a stop in a number of other places during my playthrough. Yes, my first and only playthrough so far and no sorry I do not do video capture or have any proof.
I was not in any particular hurry to beat a level (nor finish the game). Instead I stopped to 'smell the roses'. I love audio, I enjoyed the scenery, gawked at sky-boxes, looked at visual details, tried to find my way out of levels and break the game, shoot windows walls and textures, find secrets, destroy environment pieces, discover alternate paths, reach the highest point in the city, etc. If you stop or explore, the music tends to not stop, quiet down, or adapt to you and your gameplay.

Yes, this is largely what I am talking about. However, I did not try to go nearly as out of the way as you. I did detour and linger, but nothing as abnormal as trying to get out of the map. Certainly within expected behavior.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread