Best method for grinding Bad Juju? (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 07:42 (1717 days ago) @ ManKitten

I've really been enjoying the current "grind loop" because it's a slow burn and it's going to require some planning. I don't want to buy Bad Juju, I want to earn it. I'm going to do my best to explain how I'm planning on doing it, but I'm also looking for advice on how I can streamline this process.

To get Bad Juju you have to offer tributes.
To get tributes I've been working on Triumphs.
To speed up Triumph acquisition, I'm playing menagerie to get Calus themed armor.
I learned that Exodus Down doesn't count as Calus themed [too bad I spent the last few days working towards that set >:( ], and I'm lacking the proper runes to get the appropriate armor.
So I need more imperials so I can purchase runes.
I need more glimmer so I can purchase imperial chests.

I have about 3,000 weapon parts but I really don't want to have to break them all down for shards, to take to spider for glimmer. If I'm going to do that, I'll just go buy the triumphs for Bad Juju. I'm hoping my process will be something that will allow me to complete a lot of things during the journey.

Whatchy'all think?

I found that I had a whole lot more Leviathan raid armor, there is 3 sets, than I had thought. I just checked my collections and geared up. I also had a lot of Leviathan weapons. It helps a lot for the triumphs if you have full weapon and armor sets. Unless you have done the new raids, your best bet for a Leviathan exotic (which gives you even more progress) is the Acrius Shotgun.

Other than that, you just have to play play play. I'm at the point where I'm just going to hang out in this armor for the next couple months and just keep playing Destiny. Yeah, I'll check up on the Calus bounties and what triumphs I need to do, but there is so many of them that I don't care THAT much.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread