No. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, May 22, 2020, 11:36 (1435 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

He didn’t say it explicitly, I guess, but doesn’t the quote he posted and bolded essentially make that point?

No.

I knew when I was posting that I was jumping into a brier patch. Yet I had to give it a go. I'd like to elaborate further, using in part what I've already put down but I honestly wonder if it would be worth the effort at this time. Damed if I do, will anyone understand? Does anyone even want to understand? Damed it I don't, present status quo.

I gotta ask... what ELSE does that quote imply?

I've seen it all over the place, too - and in every case that I can remember, the person posting it was doing so for the same reason that Blue was doing it. To me, it's a pretty obvious implication, and the idea that it was made in D1, and so doesn't really apply to D2 is nonsensical. Either you respect your users' time, or you don't.

I'm honestly curious about what you think people are being lazy about - what else could it POSSIBLY mean? Or, more relevantly, what POSSIBLE justification could there be for saying that Bungie shouldn't be held to account for this philosophy change?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread