Thoughts from Cosmo23 (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 22, 2020, 13:52 (1434 days ago) @ bluerunner

Quote Link

It's hard for me to speak to this since it's even older than my time at Bungie and I'll have been here 5 years in July. As community managers we are extremely careful with what we say. We try to be as accurate as possible and represent the vision of an entire studio and future proof our coms as much as possible. It can be tricky at times since Destiny is fairly complex game that is always evolving.

Back to the point, the game has changed significantly in the last 5 years and It's pretty obvious that in the moment that TWAB was written we weren't forecasting out all of the possible timelines for the next 5+ years to come Dr Who style. Infusion changes are what the team thinks is best for the games health going forward. We truly welcome any and all feedback on why you believe these changes won't be good for the game and will continue to share those thoughts with the team. We'll continue to give you details on future plans and if anything changes, we'll let you know.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread