THAB - More Good Ideas Addition (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 22, 2020, 13:16 (1434 days ago) @ Claude Errera

What is a Godroll in this game right now? What has it been for a while? While it varies per gun, with magazines, scopes, and what not, but you can guarantee it's probably this: Reload Boosting Perk & Damage Boosting perk. It's fun and very effective but it's not healthy to the game.

But that's NOT the only godroll in the game. ...

My aren't I having quite the evening.

Wu, I never said that. What I said was about the weighting. They are too good, and they fight everything else. Let me put it this way; At one point, often watched Fallout review weapons for god-rolls. After a while I stopped. Guess why, if you need to.

HOWEVER, that's not even the biggest argument, for me. Here's the thing: if you say "we want to make people look to other perks, so we're going to nerf them (sorry, "retune them") to make other perks more appealing", it seems to me you've missed one of the critical pieces of being a Destiny player. I'm a Guardian. Along with a small group of colleagues, we've saved humanity from a number of overpowered threats - Gods, even. TREAT ME LIKE ONE.

This is how I feel about Supers in PvP, but here we are.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread