Updated Solstice Event "Bonfire Bash" Thoughts (Criticism)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, July 19, 2022, 19:46 (644 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by cheapLEY, Tuesday, July 19, 2022, 19:50

I like it. I hated chasing down chests. As always, I just wish there was an actual difficult version.

I like the event overall. I like the challenges encouraging activities I haven’t done in ages. I did a bunch of Blind Well runs! The only bummer is those things don’t give Silver Leaves like the description says they should. I’m kinda tired of everything just pushing the playlist activities. There’s tons of fun stuff in the game—I’m tired of being told to play Gambit. It was neat to have a full instance of Blind Well again.

I do wish they would get more creative with their events. Warframe, The Division, and Borderlands all have events that take over the whole game. Special modifiers in every mode that really change things up, special enemies that randomly show up mid mission with unique gameplay elements. I want more of that instead of just doing shit we’ve done for years to earn whatever new currency they thought up to take into the event game mode to turn into a different currency.

I’m convinced 90% of the player base plays this game like cracked out monkeys looking for their next hit. I already saw a YouTube video about farming Silver Leaves by rotating characters with friends on a Witch Queen mission. I can’t imagine having so little respect for my time. I just don’t get it.

Also the new Hand Cannon fucking rules.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread