Updated Solstice Event "Bonfire Bash" Thoughts (Criticism)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, July 21, 2022, 23:19 (645 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'm not F000CH, but what he said about enjoying being pushed by the challenges connected with me.

I haven't done regular strikes in quite some time. Same with Throne World activities (especially Wellspring - which gives you 10% per, more than most things there). I haven't played much Dares of Eternity. Being asked to go back to those activities to earn the event currency is enough of a prod (for me) to discover that I enjoy that stuff, even if I don't remember to play it all the time.

I NEVER liked the actual event activity - I didn't like it when there were chests to chase, I didn't like it when I could get stuck on the geometry long enough I couldn't get to the disappearing special guy, I didn't like falling when I missed my jumps. I still don't like it - but it goes faster now, so I dislike it less.

I like the armor I've earned, and I like the events I'm asked to participate in to earn it - so I'm glad the Solstice exists... I'm just pretty happy I don't have to waste as much time in the EAZ.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread