Because there is no need for it. (Gaming)

by Phoenix_9286 @, Sunday, July 27, 2014, 22:50 (3567 days ago) @ Avateur

Aha! But you see, why must it be one or the other? Now imagine your epic write-up one day in the future, or even of this past event. There you are, writing. You're building up. You're describing this thing that happened where someone came in and something awesome happened. It's literally ten seconds long. Your words, expertly crafted to build excitement and awe, set the stage for the video right below it. Holy cow, he wasn't kidding! That was pretty cool!

In the sad, pitiful age of TL;DR, sometimes ten second videos do the trick. Add words along with the videos, and your Legend may be solidly ingrained in the history of the solar system for ages to come. Be Brave.

Never meant to imply it should be one or the other. I probably wouldn't attach videos to my tales of legend, but I would never want to deny other people the opportunity to do so. You're absolutely right. Sometimes videos do tell you everything you need to know, and I look forward to hopefully getting a theater mode down the line. For know though, I'm ready to read some really sick stories.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread