Sidebar
Latest News
Fireteam Builder Events (0/0)
- No Events currently scheduled
Latest postings
- Nice metaphor
5 hours, 54 minutes ago - Nice metaphor
1 day, 9 hours, 15 min. ago - Nice metaphor
1 day, 9 hours, 54 min. ago - [TSD] Cruise Control: Volume 5
1 day, 18 hours, 50 min. ago - YAY
3 days ago - They didn't age well.
![Empty posting / no text [ [ No text ] ]](themes/default/images/no_text.png)
3 days ago - Activision taking over Halo
4 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
5 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
5 days ago - Jason Jones has a new studio
5 days ago
- Destiny gift help... Does vanilla Destiny still work? - bryan newman, 2016-12-12, 14:28
(Destiny)
- Destiny gift help... Does vanilla Destiny still work? - Revenant1988, 2016-12-12, 14:55
- Destiny gift help... Does vanilla Destiny still work? - Cody Miller, 2016-12-12, 16:18
- Destiny gift help... Does vanilla Destiny still work? - Revenant1988, 2016-12-12, 16:35
- Destiny gift help... Does vanilla Destiny still work? - Cody Miller, 2016-12-12, 16:18
- Destiny gift help... Does vanilla Destiny still work? - Korny, 2016-12-12, 15:11
- Destiny gift help... Does vanilla Destiny still work? - MacAddictXIV, 2016-12-12, 15:30
- thanks for the replies! - bryan newman, 2016-12-12, 15:38
- Destiny gift help... Does vanilla Destiny still work? - Revenant1988, 2016-12-12, 14:55
- PSA: Invisible, Inc. is free on PS+ this month - someotherguy, 2016-12-10, 23:48
(Destiny)
- PSA: Invisible, Inc. is free on PS+ this month - Ragashingo, 2016-12-11, 00:14
- PSA: Invisible, Inc. is free on PS+ this month - Korny, 2016-12-11, 01:16
- 2 of them are hot garbage though - someotherguy, 2016-12-11, 09:40
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - cheapLEY, 2016-12-10, 22:50
(Gaming)
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Revenant1988, 2016-12-10, 23:13
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - stabbim, 2016-12-11, 00:54
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - stabbim, 2016-12-11, 00:52
- I can't wait to hear more about it. - Funkmon, 2016-12-11, 01:38
- I can't wait to hear more about it. - cheapLEY, 2016-12-11, 02:16
- I can't wait to hear more about it. - stabbim, 2016-12-11, 02:48
- It's a reboot, but the story makes some connections to D3 - Funkmon, 2016-12-11, 04:05
- Not really, but not NOT a sequel. - Funkmon, 2016-12-11, 04:03
- I can't wait to hear more about it. - stabbim, 2016-12-11, 02:48
- I can't wait to hear more about it. - cheapLEY, 2016-12-11, 02:16
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-11, 02:00
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - stabbim, 2016-12-11, 02:49
- I can't wait to hear more about it. - Funkmon, 2016-12-11, 01:38
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Cody Miller, 2016-12-11, 14:22
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Korny, 2016-12-11, 17:00
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Cody Miller, 2016-12-11, 17:43
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Korny, 2016-12-11, 17:00
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Xenos, 2016-12-11, 15:47
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Cody Miller, 2016-12-11, 18:32
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - uberfoop, 2016-12-11, 19:18
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Cody Miller, 2016-12-11, 19:21
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - uberfoop, 2016-12-11, 19:25
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Xenos, 2016-12-11, 19:30
- And on the flip side - someotherguy, 2016-12-11, 22:13
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Xenos, 2016-12-11, 19:30
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - uberfoop, 2016-12-11, 19:25
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Cody Miller, 2016-12-11, 19:21
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - uberfoop, 2016-12-11, 19:18
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Cody Miller, 2016-12-11, 18:32
- Part 1 of DOOM is up now. - cheapLEY, 2016-12-13, 12:01
- Plz do, then send me an email on the weekend to remind me.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-13, 15:38
- Part 2. - cheapLEY, 2016-12-13, 18:16
- Part 3 - cheapLEY, 2016-12-15, 14:12
- Plz do, then send me an email on the weekend to remind me.
- Stardew Valley now available on consoles! - cheapLEY, 2016-12-15, 14:32
- cheapLEY's Off-Topic Roundup (Noclip looks at DOOM, FFXV) - Revenant1988, 2016-12-10, 23:13
- Animated Logos - Claude Errera, 2016-12-09, 22:38
(Destiny)
- These are boss. - INSANEdrive, 2016-12-09, 22:59
- TM: Spun like a guns Cylinder would have been a GREAT touch!
- Pyromancy, 2016-12-09, 23:21
- TM: Spun like a guns Cylinder would have been a GREAT touch!
- Those are all seriously great.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-10, 03:54
- What an amazingly cool idea! - Kermit, 2016-12-15, 10:37
- These are boss. - INSANEdrive, 2016-12-09, 22:59
- Has there been a stated reason why SRL can't be permanent?
- Avateur, 2016-12-09, 17:22
(Destiny)
- SRL Gametype will remain available in private matches
- Mariachi, 2016-12-09, 17:26
- That's not at all what I'm referring to - Avateur, 2016-12-09, 17:28
- That's not at all what I'm referring to - bluerunner, 2016-12-09, 18:06
- They might be going the ways of 343 on this one. - UnrealCh13f, 2016-12-09, 18:28
- That's not at all what I'm referring to - Mariachi, 2016-12-09, 20:01
- That's not at all what I'm referring to - Avateur, 2016-12-09, 20:36
- That's not at all what I'm referring to - Avateur, 2016-12-09, 17:28
- Artificial Scarcity - someotherguy, 2016-12-10, 23:45
- Artificial Scarcity - unoudid, 2016-12-11, 02:33
- Artificial Scarcity - Avateur, 2016-12-11, 04:05
- Available any time of the year from their wholesaler - Pyromancy, 2016-12-11, 04:48
- Is it... normal... for them to be inverted??
- Ragashingo, 2016-12-11, 05:33
- Depends on whether they're still attached to the donor
- stabbim, 2016-12-11, 05:51
- Depends on whether they're still attached to the donor
- Is it... normal... for them to be inverted??
- Available any time of the year from their wholesaler - Pyromancy, 2016-12-11, 04:48
- Speedway has a mcrib type thing that is 2/$3. - Funkmon, 2016-12-11, 12:05
- Speedway food is trash, dood
- ProbablyLast, 2016-12-12, 13:49
- Speedway food is trash, dood
- Artificial Scarcity - Avateur, 2016-12-11, 04:05
- Intentional Scarcity - narcogen, 2016-12-11, 10:38
- Intentional Scarcity - ZackDark, 2016-12-11, 12:54
- Intentional Scarcity - Avateur, 2016-12-13, 03:45
- Intentional Scarcity - Cody Miller, 2016-12-11, 14:27
- Intentional Scarcity - cheapLEY, 2016-12-11, 14:55
- I dunno man - someotherguy, 2016-12-11, 22:07
- Intentional Scarcity - ZackDark, 2016-12-11, 12:54
- Artificial Scarcity - Cody Miller, 2016-12-11, 14:29
- Artificial Scarcity - ZackDark, 2016-12-11, 20:41
- Artificial Scarcity - stabbim, 2016-12-12, 00:35
- Artificial Scarcity - unoudid, 2016-12-11, 02:33
- Why can't we have SRL Iron Banner?
- Schedonnardus, 2016-12-12, 01:54
- +1 (IB - SRL)
- SteelGaribaldi, 2016-12-12, 02:10
- I would like vanguard IB. - Funkmon, 2016-12-12, 10:06
- SRL Trials
- unoudid, 2016-12-13, 11:22
- I would actually play that
- stabbim, 2016-12-16, 04:56
- +1 (IB - SRL)
- Familiarity breeds contempt?
- Kermit, 2016-12-16, 12:36
- SRL Gametype will remain available in private matches
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 02:25
(Destiny)
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - dogcow, 2016-12-09, 13:52
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 14:26
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Durandal, 2016-12-09, 15:11
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 15:29
- I'm sure the Stranger will explain all - Oholiab, 2016-12-09, 15:45
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Durandal, 2016-12-09, 17:20
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 15:29
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Durandal, 2016-12-09, 15:11
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - bluerunner, 2016-12-09, 18:01
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - dogcow, 2016-12-09, 18:16
- YOU'RE POWERED UP, GET IN THERE! - Korny, 2016-12-09, 20:57
- +1 RvB
- EffortlessFury, 2016-12-09, 21:42
- +1 RvB - bluerunner, 2016-12-09, 22:04
- But the MOST ironic thing would be if - Funkmon, 2016-12-10, 04:50
- But the MOST ironic thing would be if - Pyromancy, 2016-12-10, 05:30
- But the MOST ironic thing would be if - Funkmon, 2016-12-10, 04:50
- +1 RvB - bluerunner, 2016-12-09, 22:04
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Pyromancy, 2016-12-09, 21:33
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 23:26
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Pyromancy, 2016-12-09, 23:41
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Ragashingo, 2016-12-10, 00:34
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Pyromancy, 2016-12-09, 23:41
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 23:26
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 14:26
- Bite-sized Backstory 16: Oryx's Pyramid Scheme - dogcow, 2016-12-09, 13:52
- John Glenn - Mid7night, 2016-12-09, 00:57
(Off-Topic)
- John Glenn - Oholiab, 2016-12-09, 03:15
- Darn it 2016. Stop It..
- CougRon, 2016-12-09, 05:10
- +1000
- unoudid, 2016-12-09, 23:55
- +1000
- THAB 12/08/16 - CyberKN, 2016-12-09, 00:24
(Destiny)
- O_O! - INSANEdrive, 2016-12-09, 01:28
- Finally!
- Blackt1g3r, 2016-12-09, 14:19
- Finally!
- TWAB 12/08/16 - UnrealCh13f, 2016-12-09, 05:38
- For those who generally skip these... - Claude Errera, 2016-12-09, 16:29
- For those who generally skip these... - bluerunner, 2016-12-09, 17:08
- For those who generally skip these... - CyberKN, 2016-12-09, 17:12
- My theory on the flying - kidtsunami, 2016-12-09, 17:53
- My theory on the flying - Durandal, 2016-12-09, 19:55
- Can't imagine he can summon a new sparrow in there.
- someotherguy, 2016-12-10, 16:44
- Yeah I was about to ask, HOW, he was summoning it
- kidtsunami, 2016-12-10, 19:29
- Yeah I was about to ask, HOW, he was summoning it
- Can't imagine he can summon a new sparrow in there.
- My theory on the flying - Durandal, 2016-12-09, 19:55
- For those who generally skip these... - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 23:17
- Impressive!
- slycrel, 2016-12-10, 00:28
- Some of the best driving I've seen since the TBRC - Funkmon, 2016-12-10, 04:06
- Standard Slayer shenanigans, tbh
- ProbablyLast, 2016-12-10, 19:43
- Standard Slayer shenanigans, tbh
- For those who generally skip these... - bluerunner, 2016-12-09, 17:08
- O_O! - INSANEdrive, 2016-12-09, 01:28
- Pull! - Claude Errera, 2016-12-09, 00:13
(Destiny)
- Hacks!!!!
- unoudid, 2016-12-09, 00:23
- Lol.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-09, 02:46
- Ha! Great vid!
- Oholiab, 2016-12-09, 03:16
- Hacks!!!!
- Flawless Anniversary Raids (Full Video) - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-08, 17:48
(Destiny)
- That was some good fun.
- dogcow, 2016-12-08, 18:08
- Flawless Anniversary Raids (Full Video) - Cody Miller, 2016-12-08, 18:48
- Flawless Anniversary Raids (Full Video) - dogcow, 2016-12-08, 22:14
- Only saved one clip... - Korny, 2016-12-08, 19:33
- That was some good fun.
- Changes to Matchmaking in Crucible - BeardFade, 2016-12-08, 16:40
(Destiny)
- 'bout time
- unoudid, 2016-12-08, 17:01
- Changes to Matchmaking in Crucible - Ragashingo, 2016-12-08, 17:07
- Thanks Cozmo!
- UnrealCh13f, 2016-12-08, 17:56
- 'bout time
- Activision has brought in Vicarious Visions to help Bungie. - Korny, 2016-12-08, 16:08
(Destiny)
- "Yeah... We're pretty desperate", says Bungie Spokesperson
- someotherguy, 2016-12-08, 16:18
- "Yeah... We're pretty desperate", says Bungie Spokesperson - Cody Miller, 2016-12-08, 16:55
- Activision has brought in Vicarious Visions to help Bungie. - Claude Errera, 2016-12-08, 19:06
- You sure? I can still pull up the post. - Korny, 2016-12-08, 19:21
- yeah, just googled the company name and found it too.
- CyberKN, 2016-12-08, 19:31
- You sure? I can still pull up the post. - Claude Errera, 2016-12-08, 19:36
- Huh. Found it... - Claude Errera, 2016-12-08, 19:38
- Huh. Found it... - Korny, 2016-12-08, 19:48
- Huh. Found it... - someotherguy, 2016-12-08, 23:34
- Huh. Found it... - Korny, 2016-12-08, 19:48
- Huh. Found it... - Claude Errera, 2016-12-08, 19:38
- yeah, just googled the company name and found it too.
- You sure? I can still pull up the post. - Korny, 2016-12-08, 19:21
- "Yeah... We're pretty desperate", says Bungie Spokesperson
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - CyberKN, 2016-12-08, 15:23
(Gaming)
- I hope we eventually get a multi-plat universe - ZackDark, 2016-12-08, 15:44
- I hope we eventually get a multi-plat universe - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-08, 18:37
- Glad to hear :) - ZackDark, 2016-12-08, 20:47
- Glad to hear :) - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-12, 17:30
- Nope. Holding out until I'm positive I'll be back
- ZackDark, 2016-12-12, 20:09
- Nope. Holding out until I'm positive I'll be back
- Glad to hear :) - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-12, 17:30
- Glad to hear :) - ZackDark, 2016-12-08, 20:47
- I hope we eventually get a multi-plat universe - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-08, 18:37
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - cheapLEY, 2016-12-08, 16:13
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - dogcow, 2016-12-08, 16:35
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - cheapLEY, 2016-12-08, 17:16
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - CyberKN, 2016-12-08, 17:29
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - cheapLEY, 2016-12-08, 17:46
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - CyberKN, 2016-12-08, 17:29
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - cheapLEY, 2016-12-08, 17:16
- It's about time: Elite Dangerous coming to PS4 Q2 2017 - dogcow, 2016-12-08, 16:35
- Anyone thinking about Elite for XBOX?
- SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-12, 17:29
- I hope we eventually get a multi-plat universe - ZackDark, 2016-12-08, 15:44
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - nico, 2016-12-07, 21:58
(Destiny)
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - CyberKN, 2016-12-07, 22:12
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - bluerunner, 2016-12-07, 23:17
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - Morpheus, 2016-12-08, 00:40
- I agree. It should be inferno rumble.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-07, 23:03
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - BlackstarBSP, 2016-12-07, 23:14
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - TheJobaFett, 2016-12-08, 13:57
- I report teabaggers.
- MacAddictXIV, 2016-12-08, 14:10
- I bag back then report and block
- unoudid, 2016-12-08, 14:14
- I bag back then report and block
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - Claude Errera, 2016-12-08, 14:10
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - unoudid, 2016-12-08, 14:49
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - BlackstarBSP, 2016-12-08, 16:09
- I report teabaggers.
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - TheJobaFett, 2016-12-08, 13:57
- So Iron Banner is Rift... - CyberKN, 2016-12-07, 22:12
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 18:40
(Gaming)
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - Grizzlei, 2016-12-07, 22:14
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - BlackstarBSP, 2016-12-07, 23:10
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - cheapLEY, 2016-12-08, 01:14
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - Kahzgul, 2016-12-08, 07:04
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - Kahzgul, 2016-12-08, 07:07
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - cheapLEY, 2016-12-08, 01:14
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-08, 12:27
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - Grizzlei, 2016-12-08, 18:03
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - ZackDark, 2016-12-08, 18:16
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-08, 18:39
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - Grizzlei, 2016-12-09, 09:38
- Navy - kidtsunami, 2016-12-09, 13:09
- Beat Army - Grizzlei, 2016-12-09, 18:40
- too late to edit a "GO " prefix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- kidtsunami, 2016-12-09, 18:45
- too late to edit a "GO " prefix ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Beat Army - Grizzlei, 2016-12-09, 18:40
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - ZackDark, 2016-12-08, 18:16
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - Grizzlei, 2016-12-08, 18:03
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - BlackstarBSP, 2016-12-07, 23:10
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-08, 12:26
- Mass Effect Andromeda - Kahzgul, 2016-12-09, 17:16
- Mass Effect Andromeda - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 18:57
- Mass Effect Andromeda - Kahzgul, 2016-12-09, 21:56
- Mass Effect Andromeda - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-10, 14:15
- Mass Effect Andromeda - Ragashingo, 2016-12-10, 14:22
- Mass Effect Andromeda - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-10, 14:26
- Mass Effect Andromeda - Kahzgul, 2016-12-12, 00:50
- Mass Effect Andromeda - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-12, 12:45
- Mass Effect Andromeda - Ragashingo, 2016-12-10, 14:22
- Mass Effect Andromeda - Ragashingo, 2016-12-09, 18:57
- Mass Effect Andromeda - Kahzgul, 2016-12-09, 17:16
- On another note: It's time to revisit No Man's Sky - Grizzlei, 2016-12-07, 22:14
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Kahzgul, 2016-12-06, 21:16
(Destiny)
- Minor anecdote on "through wall" shots - ZackDark, 2016-12-06, 21:38
- Minor anecdote on "through wall" shots - Kahzgul, 2016-12-06, 21:46
- Minor anecdote on "through wall" shots - ZackDark, 2016-12-06, 22:03
- Minor anecdote on "through wall" shots - Kahzgul, 2016-12-06, 22:05
- Minor anecdote on "through wall" shots - ZackDark, 2016-12-06, 22:03
- Minor anecdote on "through wall" shots - Kahzgul, 2016-12-06, 21:46
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Ragashingo, 2016-12-06, 22:13
- Try Hawken... - Korny, 2016-12-06, 22:22
- I just jumped back in as well. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-06, 23:13
- I just jumped back in as well. - Ragashingo, 2016-12-06, 23:39
- Never trust someone who only has nice/bad things to say... - Korny, 2016-12-07, 03:12
- Never trust someone who only has nice/bad things to say... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 04:24
- Lag - Blackt1g3r, 2016-12-07, 16:22
- I've posted proof, but hey - here it is again - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 08:59
- I've posted proof, but hey - here it is again - Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 11:54
- What? - kidtsunami, 2016-12-07, 13:15
- How dare you actually watch the video.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-07, 14:53
- LOL
- CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 15:01
- LOL
- Yep. My mistake. - Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 15:09
- Ah, no worries!
- kidtsunami, 2016-12-07, 20:16
- Ah, no worries!
- How dare you actually watch the video.
- What? - kidtsunami, 2016-12-07, 13:15
- I've posted proof, but hey - here it is again - dogcow, 2016-12-07, 14:13
- I've posted proof, but hey - here it is again - Claude Errera, 2016-12-07, 16:01
- I've posted proof, but hey - here it is again - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 16:58
- I've posted proof, but hey - here it is again - Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 11:54
- Never trust someone who only has nice/bad things to say... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 04:24
- Never trust someone who only has nice/bad things to say... - Korny, 2016-12-07, 03:12
- I just jumped back in as well. - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 13:59
- I just jumped back in as well. - Ragashingo, 2016-12-06, 23:39
- Destiny is slow and/or deliberate? - someotherguy, 2016-12-07, 16:24
- Destiny is slow and/or deliberate? - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 16:33
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-06, 22:26
- So very, very true. - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 09:01
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 13:45
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - MacGyver10, 2016-12-07, 15:20
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 17:02
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - MacGyver10, 2016-12-07, 17:54
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 18:37
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - MacGyver10, 2016-12-07, 17:54
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 17:02
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 20:29
- One thing I didn't see commented upon - MacGyver10, 2016-12-07, 15:20
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 01:13
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 09:02
- That's Blink working as intended...
- Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 11:59
- That's Blink working as intended... - dogcow, 2016-12-07, 14:17
- That's Blink working as intended... - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 14:19
- That's Blink working as intended... - Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 15:13
- Apparently you weren't running the Memory of Jolder artifact - unoudid, 2016-12-07, 15:48
- In 2015? Indeed I was not. :)
- Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 16:44
- git time travel gud bruh
- unoudid, 2016-12-07, 16:45
- git time travel gud bruh
- In 2015? Indeed I was not. :)
- This is the entire point of my post, Rag - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 17:04
- This is the entire point of my post, Rag - stabbim, 2016-12-07, 18:38
- This is the entire point of my post, Rag - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 18:42
- This is the entire point of my post, Rag - stabbim, 2016-12-07, 19:03
- This is the entire point of my post, Rag - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 20:28
- This is the entire point of my post, Rag - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 18:42
- This is the entire point of my post, Rag - stabbim, 2016-12-07, 18:38
- Apparently you weren't running the Memory of Jolder artifact - unoudid, 2016-12-07, 15:48
- That's Blink working as intended... - Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 15:13
- That's Blink working as intended...
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 09:02
- This is all flavor of the month stuff. - Durandal, 2016-12-07, 01:44
- The grass is always greener
- Pyromancy, 2016-12-07, 02:09
- I fully disagree - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 09:08
- they both restrict you in different ways - Durandal, 2016-12-07, 13:58
- they both restrict you in different ways - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 14:08
- they both restrict you in different ways - Korny, 2016-12-07, 16:20
- they both restrict you in different ways - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 17:21
- they both restrict you in different ways - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 20:14
- they both restrict you in different ways - Korny, 2016-12-07, 16:20
- they both restrict you in different ways - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 14:27
- they both restrict you in different ways - Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 15:43
- they both restrict you in different ways - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 16:50
- they both restrict you in different ways - Korny, 2016-12-07, 16:25
- they both restrict you in different ways - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 16:57
- they both restrict you in different ways - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 20:23
- they both restrict you in different ways - Korny, 2016-12-07, 22:38
- they both restrict you in different ways - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-07, 16:57
- they both restrict you in different ways - Ragashingo, 2016-12-07, 15:43
- they both restrict you in different ways - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 14:08
- they both restrict you in different ways - Durandal, 2016-12-07, 13:58
- The grass is always greener
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 14:11
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 17:28
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 20:17
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 21:12
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-08, 12:24
- This is my favorite post of yours
- kidtsunami, 2016-12-08, 14:01
- Thanks :) - Kahzgul, 2016-12-09, 17:17
- Thanks :) - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-10, 14:12
- Well shoot, thanks again :)
- Kahzgul, 2016-12-10, 16:28
- Well shoot, thanks again :)
- Have you posted about mana before? - someotherguy, 2016-12-10, 16:33
- Have you posted about mana before? - Cody Miller, 2016-12-10, 17:27
- Thanks :) - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-10, 14:12
- Thanks :) - Kahzgul, 2016-12-09, 17:17
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Cody Miller, 2016-12-10, 17:01
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Korny, 2016-12-07, 21:14
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 21:12
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-07, 20:17
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 17:28
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - stabbim, 2016-12-07, 18:57
- More Titanfall > Destiny PvP Stuff I Noticed - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 21:15
- Minor anecdote on "through wall" shots - ZackDark, 2016-12-06, 21:38
- PSA: "With Finesse and Speed"will soon be uncompletable - CyberKN, 2016-12-06, 16:48
(Destiny)
- Dumb question - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 17:21
- Nevermind - PS Exclusive - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 17:25
- Well that solves that problem... Wait... - Ragashingo, 2016-12-06, 17:40
- Well that solves that problem... Wait... - bluerunner, 2016-12-06, 17:44
- Well that solves that problem... Wait... - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 17:47
- Well that solves that problem... Wait... - Korny, 2016-12-06, 17:55
- Well that solves that problem... Wait... - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 17:56
- Well that solves that problem... Wait... - bluerunner, 2016-12-06, 17:44
- If it makes you feel better... - Korny, 2016-12-06, 18:04
- If it makes you feel better... - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 18:06
- If it makes you feel better... - ZackDark, 2016-12-06, 21:34
- Well that solves that problem... Wait... - Ragashingo, 2016-12-06, 17:40
- Nevermind - PS Exclusive - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 17:25
- PS Only?
- kidtsunami, 2016-12-06, 17:23
- Dumb question - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 17:21
- You 'Member? - Morpheus, 2016-12-06, 15:47
(Destiny)
- You 'Member? - CyberKN, 2016-12-06, 15:59
- You 'Member? - Chappy, 2016-12-06, 18:29
- You 'Member? - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 18:33
- You 'Member? - Chappy, 2016-12-06, 18:49
- You 'Member? - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 18:57
- You 'Member? - Chappy, 2016-12-06, 18:49
- Who you gonna call?
- ZackDark, 2016-12-06, 21:32
- Heeeeeee maaaaaan
- Cody Miller, 2016-12-06, 21:33
- Heeeeeee maaaaaan
- You 'Member? - BlackstarBSP, 2016-12-07, 23:16
- I wonder if Gary Larsen would play a Titan.... - Revenant1988, 2016-12-05, 23:37
(Destiny)
- It all makes sense now.
- CyberKN, 2016-12-05, 23:52
- I wonder if Gary Larsen would play a Titan.... - Claude Errera, 2016-12-06, 00:00
- I wonder if Gary Larsen would play a Titan.... - Revenant1988, 2016-12-06, 00:08
- +1
- ZackDark, 2016-12-06, 00:28
- The trap has holes these days... - Claude Errera, 2016-12-06, 00:29
- The trap has holes these days... - bluerunner, 2016-12-06, 00:47
- I have no independently verified memories of the 1980s.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-06, 18:25
- Neither do I. - CyberKN, 2016-12-06, 19:33
- Neither do I. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-06, 21:03
- I have no independently verified memories of the 1980s. - bluerunner, 2016-12-06, 20:45
- I have no independently verified memories of the 1980s. - Kermit, 2016-12-06, 21:17
- Neither do I, and I'm an 80s kid...
- Korny, 2016-12-06, 20:59
- Neither do I. - CyberKN, 2016-12-06, 19:33
- I have no independently verified memories of the 1980s.
- The trap has holes these days... - bluerunner, 2016-12-06, 00:47
- +1
- Knew Id seen it before
- someotherguy, 2016-12-06, 20:59
- I wonder if Gary Larsen would play a Titan.... - Revenant1988, 2016-12-06, 00:08
- It all makes sense now.
- I get why Destiny can't have a dedicated Theater mode, but.. - Korny, 2016-12-05, 19:13
(Gaming)
- I don't get why there can't be a theater mode, actually. - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 09:25
- *OT* Oni 2 build surfaces - electricpirate, 2016-12-05, 18:02
(Destiny)
- Mentioning Oni makes me think about Absolver - kidtsunami, 2016-12-05, 18:09
- *OT* Oni 2 build surfaces - Cody Miller, 2016-12-05, 18:38
- Oni was great, and also had lots of cut content - Durandal, 2016-12-05, 19:36
- *OT* Oni 2 build surfaces - Kermit, 2016-12-05, 20:02
- *OT* Oni 2 build surfaces - nico, 2016-12-06, 14:12
- Learning Nothing - Cody Miller, 2016-12-04, 15:43
(Destiny)
- Learning Nothing - Ragashingo, 2016-12-04, 17:54
- I'm still amazed we're still here - kidtsunami, 2016-12-04, 17:56
- I like it - squidnh3, 2016-12-04, 19:28
- +1
- Claude Errera, 2016-12-04, 19:44
- Unless your the one guy for whom it never drops... - Durandal, 2016-12-04, 19:48
- I do. - Funkmon, 2016-12-05, 06:09
- On Conspiracy Theory - someotherguy, 2016-12-05, 19:14
- Are you a hunter? Shaxx sold that exact chest armor. - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 09:29
- Wat. When?
- Funkmon, 2016-12-07, 14:57
- Wat. When?
- Unless your the one guy for whom it never drops... - Kahzgul, 2016-12-05, 23:34
- Just playing crucible - unoudid, 2016-12-06, 03:18
- I do. - Funkmon, 2016-12-05, 06:09
- +2
- narcogen, 2016-12-05, 00:02
- Unless your the one guy for whom it never drops... - Durandal, 2016-12-04, 19:48
- I like it - Cody Miller, 2016-12-04, 20:58
- This isn't Mario 3, you dork.
- Revenant1988, 2016-12-04, 22:32
- This is kind of something I agree with. - Funkmon, 2016-12-05, 06:16
- This is kind of something I agree with. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-05, 16:38
- This is kind of something I agree with. - Claude Errera, 2016-12-05, 17:09
- This is kind of something I agree with. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-05, 19:40
- This is kind of something I agree with. - Claude Errera, 2016-12-05, 17:09
- This is kind of something I agree with. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-05, 16:38
- This isn't Mario 3, you dork.
- I like it - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-04, 21:37
- Better hooks - Kermit, 2016-12-05, 16:06
- Couldn't have said it better myself. - CyberKN, 2016-12-05, 16:12
- Better hooks - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-05, 16:40
- Better hooks - Cody Miller, 2016-12-05, 16:52
- Better hooks - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-05, 17:10
- Better hooks - dogcow, 2016-12-05, 16:54
- Would create relic hoarding for troll jollies
- kidtsunami, 2016-12-05, 16:57
- Just don't match-make into a raid... Oh, Wait. ;-)
- dogcow, 2016-12-05, 17:12
- haha, I still see non-matchmade groups get contentious...
- kidtsunami, 2016-12-05, 17:22
- haha, I still see non-matchmade groups get contentious...
- Just don't match-make into a raid... Oh, Wait. ;-)
- +1
- CyberKN, 2016-12-05, 17:06
- I love this idea. - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-05, 17:15
- Would create relic hoarding for troll jollies
- Better hooks - Cody Miller, 2016-12-05, 16:52
- I like it - Cody Miller, 2016-12-05, 16:32
- I like it - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-05, 16:53
- Better hooks - Kermit, 2016-12-05, 16:06
- +1
- Learning Nothing - Ragashingo, 2016-12-04, 17:54
- The Dawning & The Return of SRL - INSANEdrive, 2016-12-03, 18:14
(Destiny)
- And if you look just oooone thread down...
- Korny, 2016-12-03, 18:39
- +1
- unoudid, 2016-12-03, 19:30
- Radda Radda? Radda! - INSANEdrive, 2016-12-03, 21:37
- Radda Radda? Radda! - Cody Miller, 2016-12-03, 23:34
- I've noticed. Hence my expectation of this post.
- INSANEdrive, 2016-12-04, 00:00
- I've noticed. Hence my expectation of this post.
- Radda Radda? Radda! - Cody Miller, 2016-12-03, 23:34
- +1
- The Dawning & The Return of SRL - MacGyver10, 2016-12-05, 14:47
- *Squints* - CyberKN, 2016-12-05, 15:34
- And if you look just oooone thread down...
- Playstation Experience just started... - Korny, 2016-12-03, 16:12
(Destiny)
- YEAR 3 ICEBREAKER (PS4 EXCLUSIVE)! - Korny, 2016-12-03, 16:17
- YEAAAAAAAAAAA
- CyberKN, 2016-12-03, 16:18
- Full trailer for Destiny's "The Dawning" update. - Korny, 2016-12-03, 17:10
- STRIKE SCORIIIING!!! - Morpheus, 2016-12-03, 18:14
- Full trailer for Destiny's "The Dawning" update. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-03, 18:34
- SRL permanent in private matches. - bluerunner, 2016-12-03, 20:16
- Firelord! - someotherguy, 2016-12-03, 22:25
- Firelord! - Ragashingo, 2016-12-03, 23:31
- If only an exotic could make ME Firelord!
- INSANEdrive, 2016-12-04, 00:08
- If only an exotic could make ME Firelord!
- Firelord! - bluerunner, 2016-12-04, 00:05
- Is that from something?
- Ragashingo, 2016-12-04, 00:39
- Is that from something? - Funkmon, 2016-12-04, 01:10
- Is that from something?
- Firelord! - Ragashingo, 2016-12-03, 23:31
- YEAR 3 ICEBREAKER (PS4 EXCLUSIVE)! - bluerunner, 2016-12-03, 20:26
- Nexus returning? - ProbablyLast, 2016-12-04, 06:54
- We could do Nexus in 4 minutes. I bet the new one takes 12.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-04, 14:44
- Still going to do it.
- ProbablyLast, 2016-12-04, 15:28
- Still going to do it.
- We could do Nexus in 4 minutes. I bet the new one takes 12.
- Nexus returning? - ProbablyLast, 2016-12-04, 06:54
- YEAAAAAAAAAAA
- Playstation Experience just started... - cheapLEY, 2016-12-03, 16:37
- Playstation Experience just started... - stabbim, 2016-12-03, 17:54
- The Last of Us sequel announced. :/ - Korny, 2016-12-03, 17:56
- The Last of Us sequel announced. :/ - cheapLEY, 2016-12-03, 20:24
- +1 - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-03, 21:50
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $
- Pyromancy, 2016-12-03, 22:57
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-03, 23:21
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - cheapLEY, 2016-12-03, 23:23
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - Cody Miller, 2016-12-03, 23:29
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - Korny, 2016-12-04, 00:17
- Is it still about the same characters or entirely new ones?
- ZackDark, 2016-12-04, 00:34
- Thanks for tagging out. I need to finish TLoU still
- Pyromancy, 2016-12-04, 00:46
- Hope you didn't watch the video then.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-04, 01:08
- Saw the video. Didn't read your post
- Pyromancy, 2016-12-04, 01:35
- Video started midplay when I tried PSX stream this afternoon
- Pyromancy, 2016-12-04, 01:38
- Video started midplay when I tried PSX stream this afternoon
- Saw the video. Didn't read your post
- Hope you didn't watch the video then.
- Is it still about the same characters or entirely new ones?
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - cheapLEY, 2016-12-04, 01:35
- I thought this was less ruining the original ending - kidtsunami, 2016-12-04, 11:53
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - Kermit, 2016-12-06, 00:20
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - Korny, 2016-12-04, 00:17
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - Cody Miller, 2016-12-03, 23:29
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - cheapLEY, 2016-12-03, 23:23
- I mean, all video games are like that, really. - Kahzgul, 2016-12-06, 21:54
- I mean, all video games are like that, really. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-06, 22:10
- I mean, all video games are like that, really. - Kermit, 2016-12-06, 23:09
- I'm not sure that's possible, because this thing exists. - Kahzgul, 2016-12-07, 09:44
- I mean, all video games are like that, really. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-06, 22:10
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $ - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-03, 23:21
- What if its like Hollywood, and they make sequels just for $
- +1 - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-03, 21:50
- Spoilers in that video - Funkmon, 2016-12-04, 01:06
- Also in the post, maybe?
- ZackDark, 2016-12-04, 01:29
- Thumbnail does half of it.
- Funkmon, 2016-12-04, 01:45
- Yep - ZackDark, 2016-12-04, 02:10
- Thumbnail does half of it.
- Also in the post, maybe?
- The Last of Us sequel announced. :/ - cheapLEY, 2016-12-03, 20:24
- YEAR 3 ICEBREAKER (PS4 EXCLUSIVE)! - Korny, 2016-12-03, 16:17
- Trials Can Be Fun - DiscipleN2k, 2016-12-03, 05:51
(Destiny)
- That was fun. - bluerunner, 2016-12-03, 06:32
- That would be a blast!
- DiscipleN2k, 2016-12-03, 12:07
- That would be a blast!
- That was fun. - bluerunner, 2016-12-03, 06:32
- Bite-sized Backstory 15: War and Trickery - Ragashingo, 2016-12-02, 06:21
(Destiny)
- Bite-sized Backstory 15: War and Trickery - Oholiab, 2016-12-02, 16:42
- Bite-sized Backstory 15: War and Trickery - Ragashingo, 2016-12-02, 16:58
- Bite-sized Backstory 15: War and Trickery - Oholiab, 2016-12-02, 16:42
- Some things I noticed about Titanfall 2 - Kahzgul, 2016-12-02, 06:06
(Gaming)
- Some things I noticed about Titanfall 2 - Korny, 2016-12-02, 06:39
- Some things I noticed about Titanfall 2 - CruelLEGACEY, 2016-12-02, 14:55
- I <3 Join In Progress - unoudid, 2016-12-02, 04:03
(Destiny)
- :)
- Ragashingo, 2016-12-02, 04:32
- Git gud
- Claude Errera, 2016-12-02, 05:08
- I <3 Join In Progress - Schedonnardus, 2016-12-02, 12:35
- I <3 Join In Progress - dogcow, 2016-12-02, 13:24
- I <3 Join In Progress - unoudid, 2016-12-02, 13:28
- You're doing it wrong. This is how you do it. - Earendil, 2016-12-02, 16:36
- Heh
- unoudid, 2016-12-02, 16:45
- You're doing it wrong. This is how you do it. - Claude Errera, 2016-12-02, 19:57
- You're doing it wrong. This is how you do it. - Kermit, 2016-12-02, 20:58
- Warlock's of London?
- BlackstarBSP, 2016-12-03, 00:49
- Warlock's of London?
- Never even touched the ground. - Robot Chickens, 2016-12-02, 21:18
- That's how you do it!
- unoudid, 2016-12-02, 23:34
- That's how you do it! - TheJobaFett, 2016-12-08, 14:07
- Never even touched the ground. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-03, 07:10
- That's how you do it!
- Heh
- I <3 Join In Progress - dogcow, 2016-12-02, 13:24
- :)
- THAB 12/01/16 - CyberKN, 2016-12-01, 21:21
(Destiny)
- MLG Destiny - Kahzgul, 2016-12-01, 22:29
- Gear control - Durandal, 2016-12-01, 22:45
- Gear control - Cody Miller, 2016-12-01, 23:22
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right
- Funkmon, 2016-12-01, 23:44
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - Cody Miller, 2016-12-01, 23:50
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - cheapLEY, 2016-12-02, 01:09
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - Ragashingo, 2016-12-02, 02:00
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-02, 19:03
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - Ragashingo, 2016-12-02, 19:34
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-02, 19:51
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - Ragashingo, 2016-12-02, 19:34
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-02, 19:03
- Sounds wonderful. - someotherguy, 2016-12-03, 22:37
- Sounds wonderful. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-04, 18:02
- What you're saying isnt that different - someotherguy, 2016-12-04, 21:02
- What you're saying isnt that different - Cody Miller, 2016-12-04, 23:57
- What you're saying isnt that different - someotherguy, 2016-12-04, 21:02
- Sounds wonderful. - Cody Miller, 2016-12-04, 18:02
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - Ragashingo, 2016-12-02, 02:00
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - cheapLEY, 2016-12-02, 01:09
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right - Cody Miller, 2016-12-01, 23:50
- Probably*. They're usually really strict on this crap, right
- Gear control - Cody Miller, 2016-12-01, 23:22
- Gear control - Durandal, 2016-12-01, 22:45
- Rift Iron Banner? Sounds lit.
- ProbablyLast, 2016-12-02, 03:02
- THAB 12/01/16 - stabbim, 2016-12-02, 04:33
- lol - SonofMacPhisto, 2016-12-02, 19:04
- I can't believe they made IB rift again. Why not Salvage?
- Funkmon, 2016-12-02, 11:07
- Or 12-Player FFA Mayhem?
- Morpheus, 2016-12-03, 16:19
- Or 12-Player FFA Mayhem?
- MLG Destiny - Kahzgul, 2016-12-01, 22:29
- Destiny Soundtracks (Let's discuss because I'm bored) - ManKitten, 2016-12-01, 14:16
(Destiny)
- Destiny Soundtracks (Let's discuss because I'm bored) - Schedonnardus, 2016-12-01, 18:46
- Destiny Soundtracks (Let's discuss because I'm bored) - Harmanimus, 2016-12-01, 18:54
- Destiny Soundtracks (Let's discuss because I'm bored) - ManKitten, 2016-12-01, 19:30
- Destiny Soundtracks (Let's discuss because I'm bored) - unoudid, 2016-12-01, 19:34
- Bungie put the while thing on youtube before RoI launched. - CyberKN, 2016-12-01, 20:57
- Destiny Soundtracks (Let's discuss because I'm bored) - ManKitten, 2016-12-01, 19:30
- Destiny Soundtracks (Let's discuss because I'm bored) - Morpheus, 2016-12-01, 21:34
- As one of five who voted - Oholiab, 2016-12-02, 03:17
- This. To everything.
- ZackDark, 2016-12-02, 10:46
- This. To everything.
- As one of five who voted - Oholiab, 2016-12-02, 03:17