In That Case... (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, July 14, 2015, 21:43 (3220 days ago) @ Morpheus

If we're all serious about it, we can put something together a la FTB. I'm excited!

So first, we need to get to nominating(I see some of you have already started) an average of 5-10 experienced Guardians on each side of the coin: those who know how to handle the Vanguard(looking for Raiders, Strike Runners i.e. Dragon/ROC/etc, Prison Guards, Nightfallers) and those who frequently fight in Crucible(Iron Banner, Daily XP Boost playlist, Trials of Osiris, Control, Combined Arms).

Wins aren't important--at lest not in my opinion--what matters is experience; what works for them, what doesn't, what their teammates make work in the Raid or in Iron Banner, and so forth.

I'm thinking the player fills out a form--maybe auto-complete for the weapons slot--and perks in dropdown menus or fill-outs, and the submission gets sent to the Council. Votes are made, and bam.

That's just what I think for right now. I have to go right now, since there's an appointment I'm late to, but I'll be able to further elaborate on what I think would work.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread