Here's My Idea For This. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 02:18 (3208 days ago) @ Morpheus

Ok, I'm back.

I suggest we have a little form to fill out--again, I have no idea how the auto-complete works, but I'm willing to bet we can just save some time and space by only listing Rares, Legendaries and Exotics, am I right?

I don't know much about programming, but I used a form builder to demonstrate what I think would look good:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihmp8q0ymwvoirw/ScreenShot050.jpg?dl=0

Anyway, once the form is completed, either an e-mail or a notification of some kind is sent to all members of the Council. They vote:

Keep it--for PvE or PvP
Reforge if possible--suggestions on what new perks to look for are crucial here
Delete it--reasons for that answer aren't required, but would more than likely help the person understand. Not just 'cuz it sucks' either.

Then results are sent back to the client in question. If the Council cannot come to a decision and becomes deadlocked--or the client does not agree with the choices made, they can take it public and ask DBO as a whole--what they should do with that weapon.

I know what you're thinking--We'll have to add in armor later. Considering the weapon to armor ratio, I'm sure it's a more sound decision to tackle the hardest part first. Flesh this out as a Beta. ;-)

Now, I'm going to need help on this as well. So far we have only one nominee. Don't forget, you can nominate yourself if you like. Just show us examples of why you think you can set aside personal preference for a professional and well thought-out opinion.

I'll also need help with making a page/programming needed to either integrate this with DBO, or to find an easily attractable offsite feature.

If everybody here is willing to see this become reality, we're going to have to pull some weight.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread