LOL (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 12:16 (3219 days ago) @ Funkmon

youtubers

Ew.

What's up guys, it's ya boi FunkMONZ here with more DAILY Destiny forum posts! Today I thought I would tell you about my opinions on Youtube videos!

If I search for something, and all I come up with are youtube videos, unless I'm looking for proof of a particular claim, I just decide "Well, I guess I'll never know that."

When I go to a Destiny website and it's like "Top 5 best PVP Destiny guns!" and it's a youtube video, I think "guess I'm never going back to this website."

Now, while videos are useful, especially for kidlets (my nephew didn't know you could search for anything to find out information EXCEPT on youtube until a week ago when he looked up Dolly the sheep), there are downsides. For people like me, we don't bother since we can't find the information at our own pace. Search engines also cannot index the text of the youtube videos. If we want DBO to get a bit more traffic, it may be more useful to have a full text guide so that if people search "hidden hand destiny perk" they could get something other than a gamefaqs forum page, and potentially bring more users to the site.

Furthermore, although linking to stuff other people did is very e/n site or web 2.0 of us, there is something to be said for the DBO opinion, and make a guide by us for us.

For more DAILY destiny forum posts make sure to like comment and subscribe! Can we get 1100 LIKES for this post?! Hashtag nerfvidz!

Ok, now I want to subscribe to your youtube channel. That was like, cray cray. You my boi FuNkmonZ

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread