My essentials (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 15:26 (3218 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 15:29

Consider this a list of the absolutely essential, highly used weapons. There's others I keep around for fun, but these I can't do without:

Purifier VIII - Red Dot OAS, Spray and play, Hammer Forged. Beast of a fusion rifle. Use it as my main secondary in PvP.

The Calming - Red Dot ORS, Spray and play, hammer forged, who's next? Alternative for smaller maps. Great range and 2nd fastest charge time in the game. Reloads so fast the animation glitches out.

Vision of Confluence - Still my favorite Scout Rifle. Great on Cabal and Hive. Use it all the time in Crota, PoE, and night falls.

Truth - it's simply the best PvP rocket launcher in my opinion. Great in VoG during legions due to the huge blast radius.

Gjallarhorn - pretty self explanatory.

Messanger (adept) - The best legendary primary In PvP right now.

Hunger of Crota - Replacement for Gjallarhorn when using another exotic.

Thunder lord - Sick in non trials PvP with its huge magazine, kicks butt on arc burn.

Red Death - self explanatory

Mythoclast - really solid against the hive. Use it all the time.

Black Hammer - just a god tier sniper in PvP. Wastes bosses and tougher give knights.

Found Verdict - probably the best all round shotgun for PvE and decent is PvP.

BTRD 345 - Perfect balance, armor piercing, rodeo. Better stats than thunderlord but with less ammo. Solid alternative if using an exotic primary.

Radegast's Fury - Tripod, Javelin, grenades and horseshoes. Perfect roll on a perfect rocket launcher.

Thorn - obvious

Fatebringer - obvious

Corrective Measure - it's just really good in the vault.

Fang of Ir Yut - super solid on fallen and arc burn.

Praedyth's revenge - best PvP sniper Imo

Efrideet's Spear - arc, performance bonus, clown cartridge, field scout. Go to for arc burn, and has ridiculous ammo for PvE.

Infinite Theorem - alternative to thunderlord on arc burn.

Everything else I feel is just nice to have. Maybe my Devil you Know will be back on my must have list after the coming exotic hand cannon nerf ;-p

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread