You're probably right. (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 11:55 (3219 days ago) @ Funkmon

That said, I believe Red Robber, Zero and I did very well in Trials (maybe Lighthouse?) while Red was using Hard Light.

My trip to the Lighthouse was with Zero and Wildthing. You are correct in that I rock out with Hard Light. My next fav for trials is Mythoclast. Neither of these are my normal go-to guns in the crucible either. But they work for me in Trials, so I use them.

What we COULD do is go through the perks available on guns and write up a massive perk guide to put on the website as a collaborative feature. We could write up information about the perks, then people get a say about what they think the usefulness of the perk is.

I see a lot more "Oh, I didn't know explosive rounds didn't do extra damage to fallen and hive" or "Field Scout brings your ammo capacity to max?" "Final round procs on the last two shots of a field scout sniper?" and "Full auto doubles the fire rate of a shotgun?" stuff. This would be much more useful in a guide feature and less in a judgement feature.

I agree with this alot, but with sooooo many Destiny websites and youtube tutorial videos out there, I don't really see the need. If I want to get news on a perk or gun, I just search youtube till I find a vid that provides good proof to back up the claims.

What if we created a sticky thread with recommended links to sites and youtubers that have already done all the work for us?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread