:-\ (Gaming)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, April 16, 2018, 09:17 (2196 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So it turns out the switch a piece of garbage (my opinion). I opened two games, Mario and Zelda. Thankfully I didn't open them all, because I can return the others. Traded Mario and Zelda back, so I'm really only out 30 bucks.

Mario Odyssey is not fun. I was not a fan of Mario 64, but everyone raved about this one. I found it dull and repetitive, spoon fed around your abilities. Should have seen that coming.

Zelda was better and had some potential, but the switch controllers are really really bad. So bad, it makes any game basically unplayable. Small. Cheap. The buttons suck. So do the sticks. They aren't really even sticks but nubs. The d-pad isn't a d-pad but FOUR DISTINCT BUTTONS making it absolutely useless for its purpose. Awkward when separated. Awkward when put on the controller accessory (which by the way, prevents them from charging!). The pro controller looks like it won't suck, but I shouldn't have to spend 60 bucks to make the system playable.

Zero interest in playing on anything other than a TV, especially since undocking requires you to play with the shitty joy cons.

Downloaded dishonored on Steam instead. Stay tuned.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. Hope you enjoy Dishonored!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread