Nope (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, June 07, 2018, 13:02 (2142 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

I am not liking it at all. I only have one choice on the system, if it even works. Not opting into Faction Rallies (I suppose the Faction vendors would stay highlighted all week). Sometimes I like the Faction gear, so sometimes I want to play it. Now it's a pain, unlike before.

The open world was just getting enjoyable again (barely) and now it's a completely different beast power-wise. I don't like it. Next week it will play completely differently.

I know I can just quit this game, like so many of my friends but it's a gorgeous game with excellent gun play and effects.

Maybe when Bungie re-invents this game yet again this Fall, it'll be golden for me.

If you play a Lost Sector when you first arrive on a planet, or right after you clear Renown, it plays exactly how it did last week, regardless of the armor you're wearing.

If you don't want even 1 stack, but you love wearing the armor, just kill yourself after you earn some. (Twice if you're wearing a full armor set.) I agree, that's definitely more work than you had to do last week (or next week), but it shouldn't take very long. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread