Agreed (on the doability). (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, June 08, 2018, 17:30 (2148 days ago) @ Claude Errera

(If you consider 'farming' beneath you, or you hate doing something many times in a row (even when it's a multi-step process that actually varies quite a bit between cycles)... well, this isn't for you. But for the rest of us... it's doable.

Even Cody “Feed me from a silver platter” Miller has hit rank 50, and I never heard him complain about it once in the entire time that we’ve farmed together. And we haven’t done anything remotely “optimized” (if anything we’ve avoided hitting the same Lost sector more than once an hour or so).
Otter hit 50 on the third day, so yeh, it’s perfectly doable if you commit to it for at least an hour or two a day.

Unfortunately I think I’ll only be able to run it for one more day before I go out of state for a week, so I likely won’t hit 50 myself, which means that I’ll have to commit to Dead Orbit again next Faction Rally just for a handful of packages. :(

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread