Amen, Brother. (Gaming)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, June 10, 2019, 07:16 (1775 days ago) @ ManKitten

When Infinite was announced, everybody was foaming and screaming and tenting their pants, ready to instantly forgive 343i for everything, completely forgetting that there was no gameplay in the trailer whatsoever. These were the same who tried to boycott and ban Halo 5 because of microtransactions, and the ones who sent death threats over the limpout of the MCC launch.

It does indeed look pretty, but that does nothing really until we actually see a controller in someone's hands. I'll probably buy it (hopefully it won't be exclusive to that Scarlett thing), but that'll be my last one. It's time to hang the saddle up.

I'm just looking forward to, what appears to be, a game that features Master Chief as the hero again...and a Halo as a major plot point. Halo 4 story started to go off the rails but put a nice touch on Chief's "purpose". I only know enough about H5 that I just pretend it doesn't exist.

I played Halo 5 all the way through. I completely forget the plot of the entire game. That alone says something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread