You don't speak for me. (Gaming)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, June 21, 2019, 10:26 (1742 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So put down your bottle, and stow the bellyaching "They don't give a shit about ONLY THE GRAPHICAL ISSUES".

I give a shit about H1's graphical issues (which were inherited from HaloPC). I give a shit about H1's networking issues (which were inherited from HaloPC). I give a shit about bugs and issues in the six other games in MCC. I give a shit about the title's stability. I give a shit about giving players more ways to enjoy all 7 games.

But, I don't take shit from assholes like yourself. Maybe, learn to put yourself in other's shoes instead of trying to put what you think are their words in your mouth. There's only so much time in a day, and days in a week, to work on things. Installation 08 wasn't rebuilt in a day. All the problems in H1 won't be fixed in a day.

(in case it isn't obvious yet, I work on MCC)

And I have every right to say I’m sad because in my opinion the classic mode tarnishes the original. You are professionals working at an AAA studio. Thanks for calling me an asshole. You aren’t owed anyone’s money or admiration. You have to earn it.

You didn't just say you were sad (if you had, I doubt Sean would have posted). You said "they don't give a shit about [] the graphical issues". That actually warrants someone who works on those graphical issues (and clearly gives a shit about them) calling you an asshole. He's not asking for your money or admiration, he's just asking to be treated like a human being.

And that's not unreasonable.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread