*OT* Halo Infinite: "Discover Hope" Trailer (Gaming)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, June 10, 2019, 16:29 (1781 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Yeah. Even if it was like that original Destiny 1 trailer that had all of 5 seconds worth of first person shooting... at least we could see the game. Get some minimal amount of feel for it. That said... the old shield recharge sound was glorious. I'd much rather have that one sound on a 6 hour loop than the entirety of Halo 4 and 5.

Also... how the heck did the Chief get above a broken Halo?? Last I recall he was on the Forerunner megaplanet with the pink Monitor... or did he make it back to Infinity? Him floating in space was a bit of a disconnect there for me. Or... maybe I'm just so disconnected from Halo I'm supposed to know all of this already? Was it was in a book or comic? Or it's a "tantalizing mystery" that I would have been excited to solve a decade ago but am now just "tell me already" about?

Halo does need to prove itself to me again. I'm going to give it a chance, but yes... this trailer was that fun of a tech demo.

Wake me when... there's something worth seeing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread