I think Solstice is gonna make me cry. :( (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, August 02, 2019, 17:58 (1728 days ago)

Well, really, it's the frickin' blue helmet that's killing me.

100 EAZ minibosses. Who the FUCK thought this was a reasonable number?

Yeah, someone found a cheese - and if you can manage it, it cuts down the total time to a bit over an hour (for this ONE thing). But the cheese requires

1) a full fireteam (not an option for me these days; I'm getting online at 10 or 11 Pacific, and so far there hasn't been anyone online doing this stuff at that hour), and

2) one particular variant of the EAZ bosses (a variant I've never seen, in more than 30 EAZ runs).

Since getting blue armor, I've done 11 EAZ runs. I've managed to tag 35 minibosses. That number might be higher... if the trend didn't seem to be me spawning in after the miniboss phase was over (someone does the minibosses, then quits out, Destiny thinks it's a good idea to have me join in progress to a game that I can't actually earn anything in). This has happened in the last 3 runs I've had. I'm pretty scared it's gonna be this way for the forseeable future.

I get JIP EVEN WHEN I STAY IN THE QUEUE AFTER A GAME ENDS. This is STUPID.

We have 4 weeks, exactly, to finish Solstice of Heroes. I'm out of town for 2 of those weeks, with no access to an Xbox. (This is actually good; real life is definitely more important than this stuff.) I enjoy completing Bungie challenges... but they're making it harder and harder every day.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread