Bad Juju? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, August 07, 2019, 10:40 (1695 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

It becomes too much work just to do what the game is promising rewards for, to say nothing of just playing for fun. And this is precisely why I gave up on Bad Juju at 15 tributes.

This could be addressed by lengthening the window of the seasonal event, or simply designing taskers on the armor to include some or all of the daily EAZ requirements. And I understand things like DIM exist, but I shouldn't be required to rely on third-party functionality to hit the wickets required for a seasonal event.

~m

If I understood your complaint correctly, you'll be happy to know Bad Juju isn't time-gated at all. The Hall of Tribute isn't tied to Moments of Triumph.

I mean, you could say that the bounties that make things cheaper is time gated. And unless you are rich, you can't get Juju without buying those things right?

Some of the tributes are bought from the Calus statue, others are unlocked via Triumphs. So you could complete the triumphs through gameplay and get enough tributes for Bad Juju without spending any in-game resources.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread