That stupid miniboss reqirement has broken the EAZ (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, August 02, 2019, 19:04 (1729 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by DiscipleN2k, Friday, August 02, 2019, 19:17

Since getting blue armor, I've done 11 EAZ runs. I've managed to tag 35 minibosses. That number might be higher... if the trend didn't seem to be me spawning in after the miniboss phase was over (someone does the minibosses, then quits out, Destiny thinks it's a good idea to have me join in progress to a game that I can't actually earn anything in). This has happened in the last 3 runs I've had. I'm pretty scared it's gonna be this way for the forseeable future.

I get JIP EVEN WHEN I STAY IN THE QUEUE AFTER A GAME ENDS. This is STUPID.

We have 4 weeks, exactly, to finish Solstice of Heroes. I'm out of town for 2 of those weeks, with no access to an Xbox. (This is actually good; real life is definitely more important than this stuff.) I enjoy completing Bungie challenges... but they're making it harder and harder every day.

My first three matches were JIP after the miniboss phase. I got lucky and matched with a duo on my fourth match that seems to be in it for the long haul (I'm dropping into my 5th round with them right now).

If you're on later and want to run some more, I'll definitely be down. This flat out sucks dropping in solo right now.

-Disciple

Edit: Yep. Lost my duo. Next match dropped in at the final boss phase.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread