Thank you! (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Saturday, August 03, 2019, 18:22 (1728 days ago) @ ManKitten
edited by Pyromancy, Saturday, August 03, 2019, 19:09

Look, I think this grind is pretty silly and extreme. Bungie screwed this one up.

But it’s for a set of armor and a sparrow. I think it’s hilarious that the typical power grind is apparently fine, but this grind for a sparrow is just the worst thing to happen.

I hate the grind in Destiny more than just about anyone except for Cody, and I’m still really enjoying the game right now. I just got immediately wrote off getting that sparrow and moved on.

The time limit is an issue too. If it were just a grind that last theoretically as long as the life of D2, then there are no issues

Then there are NO issues?

Would in-game character Titles or Seal/Medallion/Pin qualify as these theoretical "quests" that last as long as the the life of the game?

I'm still disappointed at how these were added to the game after release and required re-treading old content that had already been played and searched up/down. A number of these Titles/Seals have been trapped behind timegated or RNG based quests or items. For as much as I have played (quite a bit, 1 character, but not as much as some with 3) I still don't have an in-game character Title or any of the Seal/Medallion/Pins unlocked. The deadline was extended once and is approaching now again. Time is running out for these and I still don't have the time to put towards them, then there's the cost of all the different Reward items+shipping.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread