Answering the call. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 02, 2019, 19:13 (1726 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Yeah, someone found a cheese - and if you can manage it, it cuts down the total time to a bit over an hour (for this ONE thing). But the cheese requires

1) a full fireteam (not an option for me these days; I'm getting online at 10 or 11 Pacific, and so far there hasn't been anyone online doing this stuff at that hour), and

2) one particular variant of the EAZ bosses (a variant I've never seen, in more than 30 EAZ runs).

Another trick, as long as you shoot the miniboss once, when it gets defeated it will count. In some games with blueberries, I snipe one shot and I then focus one one closer to me. Lots of roof hopping. If you'd like, I can stay up and help.

We have 4 weeks, exactly, to finish Solstice of Heroes. I'm out of town for 2 of those weeks, with no access to an Xbox. (This is actually good; real life is definitely more important than this stuff.) I enjoy completing Bungie challenges... but they're making it harder and harder every day.

Real life is definitely more important than this stuff.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread