"The message just repeats..." (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, May 15, 2020, 11:02 (1434 days ago) @ cheapLEY

(...neglect neglect neglect.)

I just don’t think it’s a good solution. It conceptually makes sense, it just doesn’t feel good. I would honestly rather them just nerf problem weapons.

They need more creativity in the perk pool. Honestly, if they need to, kill Rampage and Outlaw, because that’s the go to combination. Damage increase perks need to go. When they exist, they start to feel necessary, especially when your last big damage change made everything weaker against mobs.

Exactly! We're not alone in that clearly, as most of the comments in this fan base are in agreement that this is likely a bad idea. And the more we hear about it, the deal just gets worse... all the time. (ARMOR TOO!?) But it doesn't matter. Bungie can say they are listening all they want, but without a response to the conversation started its just neglect. Listening means nothing if there is no response, and I know of no one who responds well to a cold shoulder. For now it seems the response is (as we have known about this idea since late February)... to put it nicely, "too bad".

It's all of it, so so sad. It doesn't have to be this way.

The perk pool could definitely use a tune up, and I would go so far as to blanket remove raw damage buff perks entirely. Kill Clip or Rampage? Gone, replaced with something else. Vorpal Weapon? Still there, as its boost is conditional, not "raw-m0re-damage-all-the-things".

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread