The Live Game Hamster Dance (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, May 15, 2020, 14:42 (1442 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I just don’t think it’s a good solution. It conceptually makes sense, it just doesn’t feel good. I would honestly rather them just nerf problem weapons.

They need more creativity in the perk pool. Honestly, if they need to, kill Rampage and Outlaw, because that’s the go to combination. Damage increase perks need to go. When they exist, they start to feel necessary, especially when your last big damage change made everything weaker against mobs.

But it will just be replaced with whatever the next best perk is. Counterbalance or whatever.

What they really need, and have always needed in my opinion, is perks that don't just straight up make something better. More damage. More range. More stability. These are boring. The perks need to be unique abilities that play into the game's sandbox and change the way you fight. I understand this is limited because your primary means of damaging an enemy is by shooting, but there's probably some room for creativity here. For instance, I feel like something like Icarus (at least theoretically) is on the better side because it can literally change the way you play.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread