Speaking of Sunset'n: DIM inventory check (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 20:09 (1408 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 20:39

Sat down this evening to see about what I may keep once sunset, and what I may get rid of. D.I.M of course helps with this.

I put in;

sunsetsafter:=11 is:weapon is:invault

My result?

263 Weapons. Oof. 306 when including inventory, though it's not totally accurate, as it's counting raid weapons such as those from the Garden. Still though. WOOF. How many total weapons alone are in my vault?

is:weapon not:exotic is:legendary  is:invault

327. That means only 64 Weapons which are currently in my vault will be spared into Season 12. That's... 80% of the Weapons in my Vault.... *Actual Literal Gasp* HOLY SHIT!

So what about armor? Oh Man. Well, spoilers. It's basically a total liquidation too.

sunsetsafter:=11 is:armor is:invault

126 Items. Dim is showing me both V1 & V2.0 Style Armors, so it might be off, but... MAN. I kept these as they have combos of enhanced perks, a high stat of 60 (OR MORE!), plus some perk combos that are now impossible to have with elemental restrictions. When I include the armors not in my vault, that is 166. Keep in mind this is for all three characters. I put in;

is:armor not:exotic is:legendary

To see how much legendary style armors I have. It's 225. That means, if this is correct, I will have 59 armors that shall be spared into the next season. If my math is right, that means 75% of my Armors will be no longer useful for not only pinnacle content, but as we move along into further seasons. Shoot the "darkness" public on Io right now is like... 1020 or 1030, or something. Eh.

WOOF! What a freek'n BLOODBATH!

[image]

---

Edit: I knew it was coming, but seeing it now hurts. I'm... I'm going to miss useing my Ol'reliable. ಠ_ಥ

[image]

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread