eh. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, August 03, 2020, 12:06 (1360 days ago) @ squidnh3

I know many of us have been speculating about what transmog will actually look like. Bungie's been dodging responding to it for weeks, but here's finally something: Cozmo says "maybe"

This seems like a stupid answer to me. Why bother doing it at all if you can't pull from Collections? With Vault space as it is (especially given the current armor mod/sunsetting implementation), there's no possible way to keep all the things.

I get it. But I feel this is too overzealous a response and is in fact part evidence to WHY the answer is again and again... "Talk when it's ready", or whatever. If they do do this... heh heh do do (:P)... If they do transmogrify through collections, which I agree is the BEST case idea we publicly and collectively have, than does that make it harder to "vault" armors AKA removing stuff if they need to? I suppose not, and I guess I can't blame anyone for wonder'n what the hold up is. Of all the things we find important, THIS must be done now! FORGET that whole "expansion" "new supers" nonsense, FASHION WAITS FOR NO ONE Dah-LING!

Frankly, out from pattern alone, I expect whatever the solution becomes will be some "monkey paw" asterisk filled grind fest thanks to that designer who-for-some-reason-still-works-at-Bungie who enjoys doing their taxes so much that they think it's good gameplay design.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread